[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's a good playoff league?

SNOWBOUND33

DMD's contests are a lot of fun (and they're free). SPIT is done on MFL... You pick a lineup each week (but can only use any player once during the 4 weeks of the NFL playoffs). PPR scoring. Smackbowl is different in that you pick one lineup, for the entire playoffs. Typically, Smackbowl winners pick players (in large part) from the teams who make the SB, while SPIT is more about picking the players who score the most each week, and making sure you have players LEFT for the SB.

I also run a contest, similar to SPIT, that costs $20. Last year, I had 44 people (all $880 paid out to various winners). This year, I'm guessing we'll have 50+ in the league. Pays top 5 overall, as well as high scores on a weekly basis. Let me know if you're interested, and I'll send you more info and/or an invitation (it's also done on MFL).

• Like 1

DMD's contests are a lot of fun (and they're free). SPIT is done on MFL... You pick a lineup each week (but can only use any player once during the 4 weeks of the NFL playoffs). PPR scoring. Smackbowl is different in that you pick one lineup, for the entire playoffs. Typically, Smackbowl winners pick players (in large part) from the teams who make the SB, while SPIT is more about picking the players who score the most each week, and making sure you have players LEFT for the SB.

I also run a contest, similar to SPIT, that costs $20. Last year, I had 44 people (all $880 paid out to various winners). This year, I'm guessing we'll have 50+ in the league. Pays top 5 overall, as well as high scores on a weekly basis. Let me know if you're interested, and I'll send you more info and/or an invitation (it's also done on MFL).

Interested, for sure.