[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What in the world are the Browns doing?

tazinib1

The Browns have just been dumb period. Their previous HC shouldn't have been fired and Turner did a solid job of getting the most out of an offense with shotty QB play and well below average RB play.

Edited by irish

I read on one of the mock draft sites that the Browns are in love with Manziel. Chud was not, hence he was fired. If it's true, they just doubled down on their bad decisions and lost.

Jesus Effin Christ in a canoe...If I were a Browns fan I would be working on organizing a violent overthrow of the teams front office.

Um you do realize this is just a rumor right? The Browns have not atually hired anybody yet. I've heard the same rumor and thought it was dumb if they do this. Especially after Banner told the media "the new HC will be able to hire his assistants".

If it is true then I suspect they already have their HC ready and waiting and in agreement with this idiocy. Or they are complete idiots (a strong possibility) and will once again hire somebody that should be hired by a yet to be filled position (like hiring a HC then the GM/CEO/whatever).

Haslam and his 3 stooges team

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24393293/look-browns-fan-mocks-ownership-with-three-stooges-tshirts