[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bears sign Cutler to 7 year extension

tazinib1

4 full years since you've been above .500.

4 straight years of 500 or better with an NFC Championship game appearance.

I'll take the latter all the way.

Cutlers gets the credit for all that?

I was told in this thread that since I root for a team that Romo QB's that I shouldn't have an opinion on Cutler. Most on this board think Romo sucks..I was pointing out that Cutler sucks harder

I have family that went to school with Romo. He blows. Chunks that is.

I have nothing against him. Actually wish him well. Seems like a nice guy.

I have family that went to school with Romo. He blows. Chunks that is.

I have nothing against him. Actually wish him well. Seems like a nice guy.

You sure your not talking about McNabb Super Bowl XXXIX ?

ETA http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2010/04/philly-still-debates-whether-mcnabb-puked-in-super-bowl-huddle/1#.Us7PdrQ6ySo

Edited by MustOfBeenDrunk

I was told in this thread that since I root for a team that Romo QB's that I shouldn't have an opinion on Cutler. Most on this board think Romo sucks..I was pointing out that Cutler sucks harder

Ahhhhh :lol:

Typically Cowboy fans should never be allowed to post on anything, but in this case, I think your point is valid. :wink:

• Like 1

oh boo f'ing hoo I most certainly did not. Go re read lil guy.

oh boo f'ing hoo I most certainly did not. Go re read lil guy.

:lol: my bad..I'm in no position to be snarky

either way..it's safe to say you don't think much of Romo I guess. Romo's a better QB than Cutler IMO and I'd take Romo as my teams QB over Cutler every day of the week.

Sorry for sidetracking the thread..let's get back to how good Cutler is :pop:

If you claim to know so much about football and really believe this nonsense, well then I honestly don't know what to say.

I did say their are people here who probably know more about the game of football than I do. You however, are not one of them (nor are the other two guys who "agreed" with you). I have never once argued that Jay Cutler is an elite QB. I will however own that I said Jay Cutler made the Chicago Bears significantly better when he was on the field. If you honestly didn't see the difference over the last 5 years or so of how this team performed with Jay versus without Jay there isn't really anything else to say. You'll never be able to convince me from what I know I see on film and I'll never be able to convince you I know anything about football. I'm okay with that scenario as I meet people like you all the time and I've been getting along with my life just fine without their approval on my thoughts about the game of football.

I did say their are people here who probably know more about the game of football than I do. You however, are not one of them (nor are the other two guys who "agreed" with you). I have never once argued that Jay Cutler is an elite QB. I will however own that I said Jay Cutler made the Chicago Bears significantly better when he was on the field. If you honestly didn't see the difference over the last 5 years or so of how this team performed with Jay versus without Jay there isn't really anything else to say. You'll never be able to convince me from what I know I see on film and I'll never be able to convince you I know anything about football. I'm okay with that scenario as I meet people like you all the time and I've been getting along with my life just fine without their approval on my thoughts about the game of football.

:rofl:

I don't give a crap what little D-8 school you played for, who your family is or for whom they coached. :fool:

Because playing football automatically makes you an expert. :rolleyes:

Just keep believin' that, chief. :tup:

If he's gonna get blamed for when they lose, then yes, he should get credit for when they win.

Stop trying to use logic and rational thought, those don't work.

Never knew Cutler was such a touchy subject to everyone. :boxing:

Its the FF off season, what else is there to talk about.

It has gotten rather entertaining.

Edited by stevegrab

:rofl:

I don't give a crap what little D-8 school you played for, who your family is or for whom they coached. :fool:

Because playing football automatically makes you an expert. :rolleyes:

Just keep believin' that, chief. :tup:

That was exactly my final point. You don't care what my "qualifications" are, just like I know your opinion means nothing when it comes to the topic of football as far as I am concerned. I also never said that playing football automatically qualifies anyone as an expert. Someone asked me a question as to how I would have any insight into how coaches break down game film and I answered. Me saying that I played was really just a way of explaining how I was able to see how coaches break film down first hand. It wasn't meant to qualify me as an expert, only that I have personal experience with actually breaking film down.

Wow...new to the boards and you are already disrespecting long time RESPECTED Huddlers. :lol:

Wow...new to the boards and you are already disrespecting long time RESPECTED Huddlers. :lol:

I for one agree with suasagekingchi. I asked a question and he answered it. He wasn't trying to thump his chest.

What makes Darin such an expert?

He's got his views driven by his Bears homerism mostly. He thinks Cutler sucks and the contract was stupid. George Halas himself could probably tell him otherwise and he'd argue with him.

This "long time vets respected Huddlers" stuff is wearing thin, when most of them have disappeared. If you want these forums to completely fall apart keep trashing every new member that comes along.

This guys isn't another Baby Jane, he has some knowledge and experience.

That was exactly my final point. You don't care what my "qualifications" are, just like I know your opinion means nothing when it comes to the topic of football as far as I am concerned. I also never said that playing football automatically qualifies anyone as an expert. Someone asked me a question as to how I would have any insight into how coaches break down game film and I answered. Me saying that I played was really just a way of explaining how I was able to see how coaches break film down first hand. It wasn't meant to qualify me as an expert, only that I have personal experience with actually breaking film down.

Right. And I've never broken down game film. Ever.

Done with you and this topic. You obviously have serious reading comprehension issues and I don't feel like breakin' out the crayons to explain myself.

:tup:

I for one agree with suasagekingchi. I asked a question and he answered it. He wasn't trying to thump his chest.

What makes Darin such an expert?

He's got his views driven by his Bears homerism mostly. He thinks Cutler sucks and the contract was stupid. George Halas himself could probably tell him otherwise and he'd argue with him.

This "long time vets respected Huddlers" stuff is wearing thin, when most of them have disappeared. If you want these forums to completely fall apart keep trashing every new member that comes along.

This guys isn't another Baby Jane, he has some knowledge and experience.

This forum is not gonna fall apart because I or anybody else calls out somebody who obviously has not been here long. Steve...seriously. I don't give a rats ass how much knowledge or experience he has or does not have. Board etiquette Steve.

Edited by tazinib1

This forum is not gonna fall apart because I or anybody else calls out somebody who obviously has not been here long. Steve...seriously. I don't give a rats ass how much knowledge or experience he has or does not have. Board etiquette Steve.

Sooooooooooooooo right! Even though Taz lost to me in WoDMD ...He's right ...Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez Steve take your meds.

Sooooooooooooooo right! Even though Taz lost to me in WoDMD ...He's right ...Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez Steve take your meds.

It's on in 2014 my friend. How you've won 2 titles in perhaps THE HARDEST BoTH redraft is beyond me. :wink: At least I won in 2012 :brow: Now...get the hell out of my division!!

Edited by tazinib1
  • Like 1

It's on in 2014 my friend. How you've won 2 titles in perhaps THE HARDEST BoTH redraft is beyond me. :wink: At least I won in 2012 :brow: Now...get the hell out of my division!!

It's all luck...*nothing to see here*...lol