[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL stories not worth their own thread - post them

MustOfBeenDrunk

Seems like a dumb idea, but he probably generated more sales and thereby profit than the money he shelled out. Often these contests are done with some type of insurance but given the high probability of a winner (1 in 4) I'm not sure that was done.

If 100 people won, say 300 people lost and they spent $1.5 million on furniture. 600,000 would be about 40% of that, and could be within their profit margin.

Or he was just dumb.

Seems like a dumb idea, but he probably generated more sales and thereby profit than the money he shelled out. Often these contests are done with some type of insurance but given the high probability of a winner (1 in 4) I'm not sure that was done.

If 100 people won, say 300 people lost and they spent $1.5 million on furniture. 600,000 would be about 40% of that, and could be within their profit margin.

Or he was just dumb.

All reports I have read ( after the fact ) is this guy is a hero in his area & donates that amount yearly to the needed in his area alone

http://msn.foxsports.com/buzzer/story/pro-bowl-streaker-says-she-did-it-for-special-reason-and-deion-sanders-saved-her-012814

Steaker @ the Pro-bowl , 1st dang this girl is buff , 2nd right on Deion , 3rd next time a true streak is in order

http://msn.foxsports...aved-her-012814

Steaker @ the Pro-bowl , 1st dang this girl is buff , 2nd right on Deion , 3rd next time a true streak is in order

I remember when streaker was a term reserved for people that were actually naked. Heck even George Costanza wore a skin colored body suit when he did it during a Yankees game.

I remember when streaker was a term reserved for people that were actually naked. Heck even George Costanza wore a skin colored body suit when he did it during a Yankees game.

Yep & I still remember seeing my first one CAROL DODA ( AKA the perfect 36 ) anyone from the SF Bay Area knows to whom I referring

I love the comment on this article about the Tigers' new hire:

http://profootballta...coaching-staff/

This is the guy the Lions hired to help Matthew Stafford mature?????:

Cooter was arrested in 2006 for DUI, but he was arrested again for a more serious – and bizarre – offense in 2009. Cooter was charged with aggravated burglary after allegedly getting into bed with a woman after climbing into the window of her apartment and stripping down to his underwear. The woman called the police, who arrested Cooter, and he was released on a $10,000 bond the next day.

Got to love the Lions doing their damndest to out Bengal the Bengals.

Edited by sausagekingchi