[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chiefs v Colts Playoff Thread - OFFICIAL

Chief Dick

Now wait a sec. This is the same Reid that got you to 4 NFC championship games and a Super Bowl. Right?

And Reid had a lot to do with Charles, Avery, Flowers, Davist, and Houston going out with injuries? That's Reid's fault?

Give it 6 or 7 years and you'll agree with us Eagles fans

i don't want to speak for chiefs fans but if reid can get them 4 AFC championship games and a SB appearance, i have to imagine that chief fans would be pretty happy.

I, for one, wouldn't mind :)

i don't want to speak for chiefs fans but if reid can get them 4 AFC championship games and a SB appearance, i have to imagine that chief fans would be pretty happy.

You'd be right! We just want to break this playoff losing streak first and foremost. I'm just afraid of the injury bug and how that could potentially wreck them next year when all signs point to them being as good or better next year too.

Karma...play your starters when you you are 2-4 going into the playoffs to get them on the right page. The only thing better for me would have been if the chiefs would have got into field goal range and missed it.

Typical stupid Steeler fan garbage. Your team didn't win enough games to make the playoffs, get over it and stop being butt hurt because the Chiefs did what was right for them. The Steelers would do the exact same thing in that situation, and you'd be defending them.

So, if Reid is so great, at what point did he turn to the defensive coordinator and say, "Hey man, is there anything we can do about that Hilton guy? Maybe doubleteam him? Perhaps bump him at the line to knock off his timing? Anything?" Hilton was allowed to roam FREE AND CLEAR through the KC defense with NOBODY riding him. Even backup cornerbacks could have at least bracketed him. I put this loss on coaching, plain and simple.

if you watch, they tried multiple things to stop Hilton . . . man, zone, different corners . . . in the end it was their personnel . . . they suck.

Yup. The KC secondary has been putrid, look at what they were able to let Decker do in their second meeting with Denver.