[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles - Saints Gameday

Papa Deuce

OK, we have a bit of time before the game starts...

I'm an Eagles fan and live 25 miles from where the game is being played. It is currently 17 degrees.

So, I'll make my prediction that the Eagles win by 2 -3 points.

I could go with all the standard reasons for why the Eagles might win...... Saints are no good away from N.O...... The cold weather..... but the real reason I think the Eagles will win is the hometown crowd. Yes, the Eagles were bad at home until midseason, but this crowd is going to be crazy loud and supportive,

Eagles fans - and Philly fans of all teams, have a bad rap..... but if you live here you know that the Eagles, especially, are supported not just hear, but all over the US with probably more fans traveling to other cities to see the Eagles play, than any other city has for their own teams. I have been to Eagles games in about 6 other cities, and I am frequently shocked to see how many Eagles fans are there at the games.

Anyway, by know means am I saying this is a "lock" for the Eagles. But I think a 2 -3 point win is pretty likely.

Here is hoping the Saints are 0 - 6 in road playoff games after tonight.

BTW, here is what scares me...... I don't know who can legitimately cover Jimmy Graham.

Very disappointing game fantasy-wise. I really regret starting DJAX considering he's been completely shut out so far.

Hoping from more from McCoy, Sproles, and Colston. Of course, Moore and Ingram scored, the two guys that I didn't start.

Edited by electricrelish

I think a lot of people wrote off the Saints prematurely just by their away record alone instead of looking at how close some of those games were. Game is no where near close to over, but Saints are holding their own...and yes, I picked the Saints. I also picked the Chiefs and that pick went south for me.

Edited by electricrelish