[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OFFICIAL Chargers/Bengals playoff thread

tazinib1

SD should not even have been at this game (Succop his missed FG and the penalty never called).....and now they are in the AFC Divisional playoffs......go figure.

The only 3 teams to beat Denver this year all remain in the AFC playoffs.

SD should not even have been at this game (Succop his missed FG and the penalty never called).....and now they are in the AFC Divisional playoffs......go figure.

The only 3 teams to beat Denver this year all remain in the AFC playoffs.

shoulda woulda coulda

Love the Steeler hate :lol:

Edited by tazinib1

I don't like the steelers..frankly don't give a honda about the AFC..but if you don't think that was HUUUUUUUGH gift last week you're high

listen cowpoke, don't piss on my parade

:wink:

I don't like the steelers..frankly don't give a honda about the AFC..but if you don't think that was HUUUUUUUGH gift last week you're high

And just to be clear, if week 16 didn't go the way it did, that Chief's game would have meant nothing. So ALOT of chit has fallen into place for the Chargers, including a little known FG defensive alignment no call.

Simms apparently blames the Bengals' defeat on "a lack of Christmas" in their offense.

People were criticizing the commentators last night but this game was some of the worst I have heard in a long time. 'Bang bang plays' and 'lack of Christmas' were just lol bad.

Congrats to my Chargers! Sorry Steeler fans but calls are missed in each and every game played so stop sulking. Plus Baltimore or Miami had four chances to not let the Chargers in no matter what happened on the FG. Okay, enough of that.

Go Chargers!!!

Not to mention winning another game themselves.

• Like 1

The Bengals are first round exit fodder every year. This doesn't surprise me at all

EVERY TIME we play. All the "updates" were about AJ Green not catching anything. *shakes head*... I would like you to know that there is a LEFT coast and it boasts a few teams that could win it all.

Edited by boltnlava

[/size]

EVERY TIME we play. All the "updates" were about AJ Green not catching anything. *shakes head*... I would like you to know that there is a WRONG coast and it boasts a few teams that could win it all.

fixed

:razz:

[/size]

EVERY TIME we play. All the "updates" were about AJ Green not catching anything. *shakes head*... I would like you to know that there is a LEFT coast and it boasts a few teams that could win it all.

I never for one second doubted that the Bolts could win that game. I have nothing against the Bengals or their fans, I just never consider them a threat no matter what they do in the regular season. The Bolts right now have that riding a high thing going for them but I think the wave stops next week

I never for one second doubted that the Bolts could win that game. I have nothing against the Bengals or their fans, I just never consider them a threat no matter what they do in the regular season. The Bolts right now have that riding a high thing going for them but I think the wave stops next week

Did Romo tell you this? Psssssssssst: He lies. True story.

[/size]

reminds me of some Saints fans when they won the SB. Noone gives you enough credit for winning.

Just enjoy the fact that your team's still playing

:shakesheadnwalksaway: