[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OFFICIAL Chargers/Bengals playoff thread

tazinib1

reminds me of some Saints fans when they won the SB. Noone gives you enough credit for winning.

Just enjoy the fact that your team's still playing

:shakesheadnwalksaway:

I will...Join me won't you?....Your team is out. Why not swim against the tide? lol

And just to be clear, if week 16 didn't go the way it did, that Chief's game would have meant nothing. So ALOT of chit has fallen into place for the Chargers, including a little known FG defensive alignment no call.

Chargers won their last 4, and 5 of last 6, beating Denver, KC twice and their only loss to CIN, which they avenged. They needed some help to get in, but are far from the worst team to make the playoffs. They deserved it, all this talk to the contraray is silly.

Obviously, the Bengals were the worst team in the playoffs this year. 10 points? Really?? I wonder if Jay Gruden was talking to Dalton on the sidelines, asking him WTF he was running out of the pocket every other play. Methinks that Gruden's appeal as a "hot Head Coaching Candidate" just took a hit.

Dalton was God-awful.

Chargers won their last 4, and 5 of last 6, beating Denver, KC twice and their only loss to CIN, which they avenged. They needed some help to get in, but are far from the worst team to make the playoffs. They deserved it, all this talk to the contraray is silly.

Agree. As a Denver fan, San Diego was the one team of the 4 that I didn't want getting the last WC spot. Any of the other 3 would not have me concerned at all.

SD should not even have been at this game (Succop his missed FG and the penalty never called).....and now they are in the AFC Divisional playoffs......go figure.

The only 3 teams to beat Denver this year all remain in the AFC playoffs.

Emmaculate Reception?

Superbowl 40?

The Steelers have had more than their share of "good fortune" throughout the years.

How about actually winning one of those games they lost and this would be moot?

The Chargers were 5-2 in the regular season against playoff teams, fwiw.