[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Official Sea/NO Game Thread!

heehawks

As good as the 'Hawks looked today, they need to find a passing game, or the lack of even a minimal one to help keep the D honest will prove to be their downfall, IMHO.

Hard to fault either passing game with the weather today. Wilson missed on many throws today, I just don't know how much of that was weather related. Tate had an awful game and needs to come to play next week, especially if Harvin is out.

Hard to fault either passing game with the weather today. Wilson missed on many throws today, I just don't know how much of that was weather related. Tate had an awful game and needs to come to play next week, especially if Harvin is out.

I just looked at the box score and saw that Brees threw for 309 yards, never in a million years would I have guessed he threw for 300+

As good as the 'Hawks looked today, they need to find a passing game, or the lack of even a minimal one to help keep the D honest will prove to be their downfall, IMHO.

Don't disagree with this. But neither team wanted to throw today in 40 MPH guests. And that play where two hawks went up for an INT and tipped it into a 50+ yard reception for Meachem weighed huge in turning the game and the stat line.

Nevertheless, I agree. Wilson was seemingly throwing 250+ yards passing late last year at will. But he isn't now.

It wasn't a bad call...Fox did a poor job showing a replay of the FULL play. The reason Khiry got twisted around was because a Seahawk defender grabbed his arm and turned him...when Khiry went to the ground his forearm was on the ground...he was down before the ball ever got knocked out.

I don't have an image of the first contact but you can see here that he was down prior to getting up (looks like his helmet even touched the turf): http://www.gifdsports.com/2014/01/kyrie-robinson-non-fumble-call-gif.html

That looks like a clear fumble.

That looks like a clear fumble.

IF he hadn't been contacted prior to going down before the ball got knocked out. You see where he is down before he gets up? If so, that's when he's down...what happened after that was moot. I'll post a pic of the contact tomorrow after 8pm once the All-22 is available.

IF he hadn't been contacted prior to going down before the ball got knocked out. You see where he is down before he gets up? If so, that's when he's down...what happened after that was moot. I'll post a pic of the contact tomorrow after 8pm once the All-22 is available.

Right, the key is contact before him falling however, he looked like he was soundly on his feet and then just fell without even being looked at.

Yeah, and we all know your track record with posting pics and calls made on the field... :whistle:

Just yanking your chain, Keg. :brow: I thought Manning's pass was backwards too, but hey, it was Manning.

Right, the key is contact before him falling however, he looked like he was soundly on his feet and then just fell without even being looked at.

the contact is what caused him to be off balance and spin around...feet never were soundly under him and he went to the ground.

As good as the playcalling was for the Saints against the Eagles it was equally as bad against the Hawks. Some really questionable run calls on 3rd down . The better team did win though. The Hawks and 49ers have the old school recipe to win it all. Dominant D , top notch running game. Those teams are both very similar to me even down to the Qbs style of play. Russel wilson pretty much has the easiest job in the NFL. Watch your D dominate and hand it to Lynch. The difference is when it does fall in his lap to make a play he is more than capable and a threat to run and pass. The game to win the NFC will be a slugfest . Im really looking forward to it .