[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

49ers @ Panthers

Bier Meister

Hey how bout you go troll a cowboys playoff thread oh wait.... Bet you wish you had a captain running the ship that could get you to 3 straight NFC championship games! Haters gonna hate!

Yikes. Not sure he was really hating, but pointing something out that had been missed before?

Oh my friend he hates more than you know just go back in any Niners thread he's the biggest fish of them all! The harbaugh hate/love( cause he wishes he had a coach that could lead troops like that) is second to none! All he can ever say is what a dBag he is but funny thing is he has the biggest dBag of them all owning his team! That's the funniest most ironic part about it. Classic!

your right, I don't like Harbaugh, but that didn't have anything to do with the tweet that was posted in this thread

But man, you sure made yourself look like a dick :lol:

On to the next game moving on.... I got more worries than your fishing trips I mean after all the troops are going into the hostile environment that is the the thunderdome in Seattle in less than a week! That's enough on my plate than to have to chase some fish around the lake and try to catch them. Happy New Year and best wishes for a prosperous and healthy 2014! Let's Go Niners!!

Hmmm... as someone who has been around here for quite some time allow me to say that sure, on occasion, there is a degree of hatred generated between posters (and fans of specific teams), but true malicious behavior is a rare. most interaction is done in jest, some to instigate, and infrequently to incite. i have attempted to remain as objective as possible over the years. i can understand how some can dislike harbaugh. I also believe that his rep as being a whinner is a bit exaggerated, but is much like getting labelled a fumbler. once labelled, people look for it more often and make more attempts to induce fumbles from the player. I don't think hbtc is a hater.

scp- don't worry about it. our team has an excellent coach. our team is in a great position (and should be for years to come). they have a good shot at getting to the SB for a 2nd consecutive year. i don't think we could have forecasted that 4-5 years ago. be happy with what we have instead of the peripheral bs these boards can sometimes generate.

Go 9ers!

Hmmm... as someone who has been around here for quite some time allow me to say that sure, on occasion, there is a degree of hatred generated between posters (and fans of specific teams), but true malicious behavior is a rare. most interaction is done in jest, some to instigate, and infrequently to incite. i have attempted to remain as objective as possible over the years. i can understand how some can dislike harbaugh. I also believe that his rep as being a whinner is a bit exaggerated, but is much like getting labelled a fumbler. once labelled, people look for it more often and make more attempts to induce fumbles from the player. I don't think hbtc is a hater.

scp- don't worry about it. our team has an excellent coach. our team is in a great position (and should be for years to come). they have a good shot at getting to the SB for a 2nd consecutive year. i don't think we could have forecasted that 4-5 years ago. be happy with what we have instead of the peripheral bs these boards can sometimes generate.

Go 9ers!

Agreed

Go 9ers!

Oh my friend he hates more than you know just go back in any Niners thread he's the biggest fish of them all! The harbaugh hate/love( cause he wishes he had a coach that could lead troops like that) is second to none! All he can ever say is what a dBag he is but funny thing is he has the biggest dBag of them all owning his team! That's the funniest most ironic part about it. Classic!

And I delete and repost this as an apology to hbtc. I get the rivalry posts so I won't get into that as I got lost in the moment! Sorry buddy you win you caught a big one who is just lost in his teams chance at hoisting the trophy! Go 9 ers and hope for the best against those fierce Seahawks! Here's to a couple more harbaugh game plans that work!! :cheers:

S.F is firing on all pistons and it should be a great game on Sunday. I think this match up was inevitable for the NFC crown. Kaep is a great young qb. Very arrogant though. I wouldn't mind seeing him get his clock cleaned. I expect a very physical and old school game next week. It should be a lot of fun.

S.F is firing on all pistons and it should be a great game on Sunday. I think this match up was inevitable for the NFC crown. Kaep is a great young qb. Very arrogant though. I wouldn't mind seeing him get his clock cleaned. I expect a very physical and old school game next week. It should be a lot of fun.

Agree on the clock cleaning.

Go 9ers!

I'd take having my coach labeled as a whiner over my team labeled as dirty any day. It makes it very difficult to even post anymore.

They had 12 men in the huddle on that play too. How the ref missed the 12th player run out of the huddle and right past him is unfathomable.

For the record, and I'm simply repeating what was said on the local (Raleigh, NC) radio, because I have no idea whether or not this is a correct justification for that. However, according to the official, they had not spotted the ball, so they didn't call 12 in the huddle.

Once again, just repeating what I caught on the radio.

For the record, and I'm simply repeating what was said on the local (Raleigh, NC) radio, because I have no idea whether or not this is a correct justification for that. However, according to the official, they had not spotted the ball, so they didn't call 12 in the huddle.

Once again, just repeating what I caught on the radio.

All-22 isn't available yet but I found this (if memory serves me 89 is who was 12th and ran off) http://twitpic.com/ds27bx/full

All-22 isn't available yet but I found this (if memory serves me 89 is who was 12th and ran off) http://twitpic.com/ds27bx/full

Well that's pretty indicting. Maybe he meant they hadn't wound the play-clock. After all, the official is still standing by the ball. Again, this is not my justification, and I was as surprised as any there wasn't a flag. I had just happened to catch that bit on the radio and thought I'd share it.

And, for the record, the Niners eventually scored on a TD pass to the back of the endzone, so the impact of the five yard penalty may not have been as big as had they punched it in on a running play.

Well that's pretty indicting. Maybe he meant they hadn't wound the play-clock. After all, the official is still standing by the ball. Again, this is not my justification, and I was as surprised as any there wasn't a flag. I had just happened to catch that bit on the radio and thought I'd share it.

And, for the record, the Niners eventually scored on a TD pass to the back of the endzone, so the impact of the five yard penalty may not have been as big as had they punched it in on a running play.

You mean on the same play?

PS I forgot to click the link posted before showing where Harbaugh was during that play, holy cow how was that not a penalty?

https://twitter.com/YahooSports/status/422467692184870912/photo/1

Not trying to say them not calling it was a game changer (its over and I don't play that), but seriously WTF is he doing on the field, and how does that not get flagged. Time for an invisible fence and collars for the coaches (they can lower the field during timeouts).

PS I forgot to click the link posted before showing where Harbaugh was during that play, holy cow how was that not a penalty?

https://twitter.com/...4870912/photo/1

Not trying to say them not calling it was a game changer (its over and I don't play that), but seriously WTF is he doing on the field, and how does that not get flagged. Time for an invisible fence and collars for the coaches (they can lower the field during timeouts).

photo shopped ?

ETA : it is a real pic

Edited by MustOfBeenDrunk

https://twitter.com/YahooSports/status/422467692184870912/photo/1

He did get flagged but it was for running up to the official after it was initially ruled incomplete, and it was enforced on the kickoff.

photo shopped ?

ETA : it is a real pic

yep, it's real..,i don't know who the other person is.

He did get flagged but it was for running up to the official after it was initially ruled incomplete, and it was enforced on the kickoff.

yep, it's real..,i don't know who the other person is.

I know about the other flag, and the worthless yards enforced on the kickoff. He could/should have been flagged for both. I still like the electric fence idea, keep these guys in their designated areas (goes for all sports). Why have a box/line you cannot cross and regularly let guys do it.

ZAPPP!!! works better than some assistant yelling "get back!"

https://twitter.com/...4870912/photo/1

Isn't that a dead ball foul? The too many men in the huddle bit? In other words, had they called it, wouldn't they have called it the same way as a false start rather than let the play happen and then call it back? Assuming that's the case, the Niners wouldn't have had to replay that down after having scored, but rather play the down for the first time from the 6 instead of the 1.

Isn't that a dead ball foul? The too many men in the huddle bit? In other words, had they called it, wouldn't they have called it the same way as a false start rather than let the play happen and then call it back? Assuming that's the case, the Niners wouldn't have had to replay that down after having scored, but rather play the down for the first time from the 6 instead of the 1.

Probably. I'm just trying to be clear, I'm wondering how these calls were missed not saying "the team was screwed by the refs and lost because of it". The 12 men was explained elsewhere in the thread as not being called because the ball was not placed or clock started, or some other reason.

Just cannot see how a coach is that far out onto the field and no penalty is called. Maybe it is a big point of enforcement, like in almost every other sport where coaches have a designated area they should stay in. Coaches should not be in the field of play, seems pretty simple to me. Yet their "passion" gets the best of them, and they ignore the rules. They don't get called for the penalty, so they continue to ignore the rules more and more. Maybe it takes a few coaches being taken out by opposing players to get them back on the sideline.