[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

49ers @ Panthers

Bier Meister

gore was able to run effectively in the last meeting, with no crabtree and very little davis. i think having crab, davis, and boldin is going to be too much for the excellent Car defense. one big thing the panthers have going for them is a strong, quick front 7... if they can get similar pressure on kaep as they did in the previous game, they have a chance. otherwise i see the 9ers winning the game of field position early, then expanding on a lead in the 2nd half. this should be a good game between teams with a similar philosophy and look.

I truly hope the 49ers get the win but not sure which of these two teams would have a better chance of going to Seattle and leaving with a victory ?

SF. Familiar with Seattle, already beat them once this year, they're healthy and getting hot at the right time.

I truly hope the 49ers get the win but not sure which of these two teams would have a better chance of going to Seattle and leaving with a victory ?

Both teams match up very well against Seattle. SF knows Seattle better but they've been waxed the last two times there and Kaep was awful both times. However, with Crabtree back Kaep has more weapons than Carolina and assuming he plays more to his average than his last two games there, I'd give the Niners the best shot.

I was hoping for Car to show up and beat SF ,I think Sea would have for sure beat them. Now its gonna be a real tough match up against the 9ers.

Yup, it's going to be a close one.