[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

49'ers Fans Upset Over Ticket Availability For NFC Championship Game

Lloyd Dobler

There was a very small block of tickets that went on sale this morning. I tried to buy tickets and by the time I went from one screen to the next the cheapest tix went for $200 to $400+. They probably sold out in less than five minutes. I read Denver is doing the same thing. Seems silly to get worked up over.

+ or - gotta love the passion...If you need tickets for your team..Realize that they should have won when "IT DID'NT COUNT" ....As in FF we always know it counts! ALWAYS. EVERY win means EVERYTHING. To b i t c h now is silly. ASK ANY Charger fan or the rest of the 27 teams who "coasted". It is Home Field and it is as it should be. All is good. Nothing to see here.

Considering the few tickets they were making available, why even go to all that trouble.

They allowed tickets to be sold to people in Alaska and Hawaii (and parts of Canada near Washington that may have SEA fans), but not in California.

Of course it is silly for people to get worked up over it, but that is what the internet is for ;)

Call the Waaahbulance

Judy Spelman and Rich Schiller tell KIRO Radio's Dori Monson they want to see the best team win, not the loudest fans.

"We like a level playing field. Old time sports where you got there and you battled it out," says Judy. "I think it's very unfriendly to try to win the game by causing the other team not to be able to call their signals."

Judy says it'd just be nice if the Seahawks fans conduct themselves in a manner that aligns with good sportsmanship, which we take to mean they'd like us to quiet down.

"Because they cheat at home," Judy asserts.