[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ok here are my scenarios/teams/keepers:

We do a auction salary league, players cost their avg (10 pts = $1), you can match the highest bid in the auction draft for a player that was on your team.

We have $4 Franchise Tag (keep any player for $4) and a $6 mini cap.

($)

RBs:

Reggie Bush (1.8)

Alfred Morris (1.7)

Lamar Miller (.9)

Donald Brown (1)

Dennis Johnson (.3)

Christine Michael (.2)

WRs:

Alshon Jeffery (1.5)

Demaryius Thomas (1.5)

Keenan Allen (1)

Julio Jones (.5)

Dwayne Bowe (.7)

TEs:

Julius Thomas (1)

Charlies Clay (.9)

Rob Housler (.3)

Dennis Pitta (.2)

Scenarios:

1:

Alfred Morris or Reggie Bush

Alshon Jeffery

Demaryius Thomas

Keenan Allen

Lamar Miller

Julio Jones

Dennis Johnson (other .3 player)

Dennis Pitta (other .2 player)

2:

Reggie Bush

Alfred Morris

Alshon Jeffery

Demaryius Thomas

Julio Jones

Dennis Johnson (other .3 player)

Rob Housler (other .2 player)

Christine Michael (other .2 player)

I initially leaned towards Scenario 1 and plan to re sign Bush and Julius Thomas, feeling that Alfred Morris would fetch a higher auction price than Bush...

Thanks!!!

p.s. i lost in the championship... we tied 123-123 and lost our tiebreaker (head to head, total season points, season record) (lost all 3))

Edited by bwebs13

I don't understand your keeper system at all. How is Lamar Miller remotely in the territory of Keenan Allen?

So from your list, it comes down to Allen + Miller for one of Bush/Morris. We need more info. Lineup requirements? PPR? Is there a limit on who/how many/how long you can keep? TE mandatory, or considered a receiver?

Where's Julius Thomas on your list? You gotta find a way to keep him if TE mandatory.

No way I'm keeping Housler over Pitta.

I don't understand your keeper system at all. How is Lamar Miller remotely in the territory of Keenan Allen?

So from your list, it comes down to Allen + Miller for one of Bush/Morris. We need more info. Lineup requirements? PPR? Is there a limit on who/how many/how long you can keep? TE mandatory, or considered a receiver?

Where's Julius Thomas on your list? You gotta find a way to keep him if TE mandatory.

No way I'm keeping Housler over Pitta.

Miller is not so much in the same keeper territory, its really all about the salary in our league and players costs. you need to consider how much a player will go for in an auction and whether you want to keep.

there is no limit on players besides the salary (like i said) "We have $4 Franchise Tag (keep any player for $4) and a $6 mini cap." so we can tag someone for $4 and then use the remaining $6 to keep players, so we ahve $10 to spend on keepers before the auction draft). our total salary is $22.5.

starters: qb, rb, rb, wr, wr, wr, te, k, dst

PPR - yes

so it really comes down to, do i keep both Alfred and Reggie or one? which one? who will go for less in an auction? Alfred is younger and a solid consistent back, Reggie may be at the height of his career.

I am 100% keeping, alshon, demaryus and julio.

I am leaning towards keeping both and then matching the offers that are made for keenan allen, julius thomas and possibly lamar miller.

also, in our auction draft this year jamal charles went for $11.5 and lamr miller $8.3 so thats the kind of prices rbs go for, whereas keenan allen i would say max would be $4-$5, julius maybe the same or a bit less and lamar prob in the same range.

Edited by bwebs13

• 2 weeks later...

Miller is not so much in the same keeper territory, its really all about the salary in our league and players costs. you need to consider how much a player will go for in an auction and whether you want to keep.

Milller costs .9 and Allen costs 1 that's the same territory. How can they be the same cost to keep in a keeper league?

So Bush is your $4 and now you have another $6:

Morris 1.7

Demaryus 1.5

Allen 1.0

Julius 1.0

Julio .5

Pitta .2

I'd keep Allen and Julius over Jeffrey and a couple of stiffs.

• 2 months later...