[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Disney world tickets

alexgaddis

I haven't been there in over 25 years, so I couldn't tell you. However, there is a Disney thread in the football guys free for all forum that might have some info there that may help. Granted it's over 100 pages long now, and was started a few years ago, but some of the early stuff in that thread looked relevant. Looks like it ultimately ended up evolving into buying property in that area, but I wasn't about to read the full 101 pages to see when that happened.

Of course, if the tailgate was anything like it once was, you would probably have about a dozen tips on how to find tickets by now. :kicksrock:

I can only speak to Disneyland...

We have not been able to do much regarding tickets. Some places of work offer small discounts. We have been able to save on disney resorts using pts and/or miles via credit cards for travel though. i believe certain disney credit cards have perks like x% off of food and merchandise once in the parks. not sure how many days you are going to spend at disney parks, but you might want to look into a season pass to get some of those benefits.....

Edited by Bier Meister

The last time I bought tickets on got them thru a charity online auction.

Bidding for good. There are hundreds of different organizations having charity auctions. you put in an alert for Disney and you will receive a email when a Auction item for Disney comes up. I saved couple hundred bucks and you also help out a charity. Got to watch out for shipping fees. Some are free and some not.

• 2 months later...

Went to Disney land a few years ago. Found through eBay of all places there are locals who will buy 7 day multi park passes and sell them for individual days. At the time a 1 day park Hopper was $121/ticket at the gate. I paid $65/ticket. Had to go to their place of legitimate business at like 7am, they swiped my cc, gave me 3 tickets, i went to the park and it was 100% legit. Got right in. Worked for both . Had it not worked i would have just called my bank and filed an unauthorized charge. Will definitely do it again b next time i go. Tickets were literally like half price..