[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SUCK IT BRADY!

CaptainHook

In his last six games against Belichick dating back to 2008, Manning has completed 68.1 percent of his passes (169 of 248) for 1,864 yards with 17 touchdowns and only six interceptions. He has posted passer ratings in those games of 121.9, 97.4, 96.3, 115.4, 70.4 and yesterday’s 118.4. The last two times they have met with the AFC title on the line (2006 and yesterday) Manning is 2-0, completing 65.5 percent of his passes (59 of 90) for 749 yards with three touchdowns, one interception and two trips to the Super Bowl.

Edited by CaptainHook

In his last six games against Belichick dating back to 2008, Manning has completed 68.1 percent of his passes (169 of 248) for 1,864 yards with 17 touchdowns and only six interceptions. He has posted passer ratings in those games of 121.9, 97.4, 96.3, 115.4, 70.4 and yesterday’s 118.4. The last two times they have met with the AFC title on the line (2006 and yesterday) Manning is 2-0, completing 65.5 percent of his passes (59 of 90) for 749 yards with three touchdowns, one interception and two trips to the Super Bowl.

yeah this pretty much puts the "Manning is Belichek's little be-atch" argument to bed finally... When they had more talent on Def (or cheated... IMO) they were a dynasty, now they are just a solid FB team, that can't win the big one.

• 2 weeks later...

Any sport need some (subjective) villains beside your (subjective) heroes to increase your emotional involvement. I respect CaptainHook for hating Tom Brady with a passion because he is a Colts fan. This is the same reason I hate Peyton Manning, I just can't help it. It increases my overall enjoyment of the NFL to hate him.

This is how I feel about Philip Rivers. Rivers seems like a nice enough guy, but he plays for the Chargers. And he's a big mouth. Therefore, I hate him.