[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

UNOFFICIAL, non-GAMEDAY BRONCOS vs SEAHAWKS THREAD

BA Baracus

Well, we have a two week abyss to fill before the big game and then months of depression before draft season, so lets get this started.

There are a lot of good theme and/or storylines for this one.

Weed Bowl

Coffee vs Craft Beer

Sunshine vs Rain

Robocop vs Terminator (sorta)

I vote Craft Beer.

Well, we have a two week abyss to fill before the big game and then months of depression before draft season, so lets get this started.

There are a lot of good theme and/or storylines for this one.

I vote Craft Beer.

A far from complete SF offense put up 17 points on the immovable object, not to mention they got in the RZ two other times and came away empty (DEN was #1 in RZ). So I'd take a pass on that headline...I do think there will be more points scored than people expect.

I love Sherman's ability and intelligence and the times he speaks of the game in a humble manner. I hate the Ghetto-Shermanator, like we saw last night.

• Like 3

I love Sherman's ability and intelligence and the times he speaks of the game in a humble manner. I hate the Ghetto-Shermanator, like we saw last night.

Pretty much sums it up for me. Let your play speak for itself, Dick. The endless spew of verbal diarrhea that has ensued since the final whistle screams punk. Even the smart ones can be punkasses.

I hope Manning tears him up.

• Like 1

The real Superb Owl was last night at the Clink. This one has blowout written all over it.

...Yeah, I really can't see the Hawks scoring anywhere near the amount of points that it will take to stay in this one.

• Like 2

I agree 100% as I think the Broncos will tear the Hawks apart. If the Hawks' D can't pressure Manning, this one won't be close.

• Like 2

The real Superb Owl was last night at the Clink. This one has blowout written all over it.

The Seahawks in a blowout. The only good team they have blown out this year was the Saints and that was at home. They were on the ropes against the Bucs and needed OT to beat them, AT HOME. The lost to the Cardinals AT HOME.

From the SF-SEA thread

http://forums.thehud...a/#entry3916171

"The 49ers essentially have zero chance. The only thing that could make this game competitive is a special teams return or two."

Yeah right, based on your homer views they were 19-0 and already won the SB.

Could someone translate this for me? TIA

Superb Owl, isn't that Carroll's nickname?

Edited by stevegrab

What makes you think they won't get pressure? Plus, they have the best secondary in the league and an athletic LB core that can cover if needed. Manning will score points but its gong to be an all out battle especially if he gets knocked down a couple times.

The Hawks offense just put up 23 points on the #2 D in the league. Yes, they have looked pedestrian over the last several weeks but they were also playing top-5 defenses during that time. Harvin will be back and will help to open up the run game.

Hawks win.

What makes you think they won't get pressure? Plus, they have the best secondary in the league and an athletic LB core that can cover if needed. Manning will score points but its gong to be an all out battle especially if he gets knocked down a couple times.

The Hawks offense just put up 23 points on the #2 D in the league. Yes, they have looked pedestrian over the last several weeks but they were also playing top-5 defenses during that time. Harvin will be back and will help to open up the run game.

Hawks win.

I actually think this will be good, hard fought game. Just addressing a jackass comment in kind.

• Like 2

Hawks win.

It would take me a bit longer to turn up hurries but in the mean time how about this...Since week 13 (7 games), the Broncos have allowed only three sacks.

It would take me a bit longer to turn up hurries but in the mean time how about this...Since week 13 (7 games), the Broncos have allowed only three sacks.

The Broncos OL has looked downright studly this season. Talk about unsung heroes.

And while we're on the subject, the Broncos' D has tightened up too, despite a rash of injuries. Can you imagine if Von Miller was healthy all season? Their ability to clog up the middle (see: Knighton, Terrence) may just be the determining factor.

• Like 1

I could be wrong but IMO that stat should credit Manning as much as the Oline. The guy just doesn't take sacks.

Agreed, but it's also apparent that the OL is playing much better than earlier in the year.

EDIT: PFF grades all players and they assign sacks to the player responsible...they have Peyton responsible for one sack.

Edited by keggerz
  • Like 1