[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper Advice

hounddog

12 Team PPR, I can keep 3 for 3 years and this is the first year. W/R 1pt/10yds, RB 1pt/15yds. Here are my choices

Drew Brees,Adrian Peterson,Josh Gordon,A.J Green,Julius Thomas and Giovanni Benard

Knowing that the top 36 players will be off the board I was thinking I should keep Brees,Peterson and Gordon worried that if I let either of them go I might be screwed having a top player in RB or QB. JUst having a problem with thinking that I cant drop Brees or A.P cause they are top players and RB will be slim pickins when I draft anywhere between 7th and 10th.

Just give me some sane opinions because maybe I just have a sentimental attachment to these guys and maybe a different strategy would be better

Thanks , Hounddog

I think it's a no brainer that you keep A.P., Gordon, and Green. Brees is an aging QB who had a bad second half of the season last year. Also having 2 top 5 WR's in a 12 team league sets you apart from just about every other team in your league. On top of that A.P. is projected as the number 3 RB next year, and he has a really good chance of finishing 1st yet again, under the helm of mike Zimmer and Norval Turner.

hard to let brees go but i agree with above AP will be a beast next year like always and then u have 2 top 5 WRs. with qbs im sure u can find another consistent one to replace.you have good choices though but id go with those three also.

• 2 months later...

Call me crazy but I'd want to keep Bernard. Look I know Gordon is good but Cleveland has the toughest match ups this year for WR & QB. There is a good chance there is an equally talented WR learning with a new QB against the toughest Defensive teams in the NFL coming at them. ... There is going to be growing pains. I can't see dropping AP nor AJ but if you wanna win it starts with the RB. .. tried and true. WR is still deep. Don't let Bernard go.

Edited by davesworld23