[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pro Bowl Thread - Official

Chief Dick

This is the opposite of every other Pro Bowl. There have been ten sacks and seven turnovers so far and the only players scoring are RBs and TEs. Years past it was all about the WR.

Sorry, the Grammy's were way too much fun to watch the pro bowl over.

Didn't watch a minute of it. Switched over to it a few times but it was always on commercial. Oh well, maybe next year.

You missed out. It was a pretty damn entertaining game. Defenses barely let up at all, in fact they dominated the game.

Even though I was the one saying "give the probowl a chance" in the other thread, I definitely wasn't expecting a game like this one. The new format might have saved the probowl. A lot of fun to watch, and I really enjoyed the new twists, especially teammates lighting up teammates.

You missed out. It was a pretty damn entertaining game. Defenses barely let up at all, in fact they dominated the game.

Even though I was the one saying "give the probowl a chance" in the other thread, I definitely wasn't expecting a game like this one. The new format might have saved the probowl. A lot of fun to watch, and I really enjoyed the new twists, especially teammates lighting up teammates.

I didn't watch a minute of it, but if the game is to be "saved", it's not the format, but the guys playing hard that will do it. I haven't watched it in years because I want to watch full contact football, not a bunch of divas tip-toeing through the tulips disguised as a secondary. This might encourage me to watch again if they are going to go full out and actually challenge the players to perform.

:lol: The over was 89 ! With the new format I was hesitant and that number was really high. I played it but I didn't pound it

Edited by whomper

:lol: The over was 89 ! With the new format I was hesitant and that number was really high. I played it but I didn't pound it

My guy had it at 91.5 , thought of going with the under but decided to go watch " Lone Survivor " at the theater.

FYI , this movie is the most intense movie I have seen in many years , a must see , I give it a solid 10