[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Early Keeper Advice

jonnyboy0038

Background:

-10 man league

-1 PPR standard scoring

-No off-season trading

-Starting Lineups: 1QB, 2RB's, 2WR's, 1TE, 1FLEX, 1K, 1DST

-I won the league this past year (so I have to last pick in the draft

-We are allowed 6 total keepers. The first 4 keepers the team must forfeit their first for pick. The 5th keeper they must forfeit picks 5 and 7. the 6th pick they must forfeit picks 6 and 8. If 6 players are kept a team wouldn't pick until round 9 and would have 2 less players at the end of the draft.

My Current Roster:

QB's:

Aaron Rodgers

Nick Foles

RB's:

DeMarco Murray

Zac Stacy

Ray Rice

Trent Richardson

Monte Ball

Jordan Todman

WR's:

Dez Bryant

Antonio Brown

Alshon Jeffery

Larry Fitzgerald's

TE's:

Jordan Cameron

Jared Cook

Dennis Pitta

Rob Gronkowski

As of right now I am thinking of keeping six players: A. Rodgers, D. Murray, Z. Stacy, D. Bryant, A. Brown, and A. Jeffery. This gives me a good starting point next season but I don't like the fact the I am losing out on 2 picks. Any thoughts?

How many men on your roster? Thats a stupid rule.Does everyone have to keep 4? Maybe keeping 4 is best and you can still find some good w/r in the 5th round Maybe brown or jeffery would be there depending on what the rest of the league keeps. I am sort of in a jam myself. Check out my post and tell me what u think. Its under Hounddog.

it is an 18 round draft, so if I kept 6 I would just have to pick up 2 players out of free agency. Owners dont have to keep any players if they dont want and there were owners this past year who traded away a couple of their first few picks, so guys like jeffery and Brown definitely wont make it to the 5th round. Im definitely going to keep all three WR's just because having 3 top 12 WR's is such a nice place to be in. If I'm going to let anyone go it would be Rodgers and maybe Stacy. At least 6 other teams will keep a QB so that means there will be 4 other teams to pick for Rodgers and Foles.

i can see how you won this year you have a good team. honestly id probably go with 6 because you can pretty much keep your starting line up of Rodgers/Foles Stacy Murray Dez Jeffrey amd Brown..which will probably be better than drafting players since everyone will be keeping atleast 4 guys. only thing is your losing two stud TEs in Gronk and Cameron but i think keep six is the way to go here. i think Rodgers and Foles is a tough call on either but you cant go wrong, giving Rodgers the slight upside cause,well, its rodgers.

goodluck

• Like 1