[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Semi-Official Super Bowl XLVIII thread

keggerz

Crazy but true...thru 3 quarters the Broncos lead the Seahawks in total offensive yards 260-245.

You can't turn the ball over and play poor on special teams. Especially against a D like the Seahawks.

EDIT: Seattle allowed 273.6/game this year.

Edited by keggerz

I guess the Broncos didn't take that tongue lashing from Elway seriously after all back in August. The Seahawks gave a worse beating to the Broncos than they did in their preseason matchup.

Aug 17, 2013 (Preseason Week 2)

• Broncos 10
  • Seahawks 40

Feb 2, 2014 (Super Bowl 48)

• Seahawks 43
  • Broncos 8

Edited by electricrelish

Best 3 DB's in the league, best secondary ever? In discussion for best defense ever? Kam Chancellor.

This was just setup too well. The Broncos are the best possible matchup for the Seahawks.

Waited my whole life for this. The game didn't really have drama, so I haven't been too emotional about it, but still really cool, especially with how sick I was getting of all the Peyton Manning man-love this week.

Gonna be really hard to keep this team together once Sherm and Wilson get off their rookie contracts, but we're gonna be good for a long time.

Percy Harvin is kinda fast.

There have been plenty of worse halftime shows than Bruno Mars.

Go Hawks.

Agree, this is the first SB winner in a long time that I've felt will be right back in it next year.

There are a few choice free agents that they need to address this off-season:

SEA 2014 Free Agents

• Michael Bennett DE - they should resign him.

• Brandon Browner CB - He's suspended now; doubt they keep him, but who knows

• Michael Robinson FB

• Doug Baldwin WR (restricted) - I think they resign him considering the WR corps' history of injuries, he would be a nice to keep.

• Golden Tate WR - another nice-to-keep, but doubt they will with Percy Harvin back.

• Steve Hauschka PK - They should probably keep this guy as he's only 28-years old.

SEA 2015 Free Agents

• Cliff Avirl DE

• Chris Clemmons DE

• Earl Thomas S

• Richard Sherman CB

Edited by electricrelish