[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper Advice

cjtarp40

I am in a 12 man, 0.5 pt ppr league. I won the championship this past year and now we get to choose 2 keepers for next year. These two keepers are essentially our first two picks for next years draft. I will also add that I traded away my 2nd (technically my 4th) pick for this upcoming year's draft so I need to be smart with who I keep. My team is:

Drew Brees

Matt Forte

Ray Rice

Demaryius Thomas

Andre Johnson

Jordan Cameron

Eric Decker

49ers D

Matt Prater

Also on IR Julio Jones

I am obviously keeping Forte because he was a beast for me at Rrb. My dilemma comes between Demaryius and Brees. I really like Demaryius and with Peyton most definitely coming back and Decker leaving he's gonna keep producing. It hurts to let Brees go as he and Forte pretty much won the championship for me. I believe that I can pick up a qb in late rounds tho like a Matt Ryan or Kaepernick and use my first pick to get another rb or another elite wr to go along with Demaryius. What do you guys think?

i agree id have to go with thomas and forte. its hard to letbress go but like you said you can probably get a good qb in the draft. is it a one QB league i take it? julio is a good option too but i dont think you can go wrong here. can u trade any of ur guys for draft pick?

• 3 weeks later...