[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Football League new ideas for 2014

archiebonker

Hey guys, I've been running a 16 team league for 10 years now. I always try to tweak the league and try to improve it each year. I like to start talking FF again, and would love to hear some of the ideas you guys have in your leagues. Even the small ideas.

I improve our league site each year too and it's one of the best sites out there (at least I think so...lol).

Be great to see what you guys have for your league sites. Be great to show off your League sites on here too.

Our leagues name is Who Da Man Fantasy Football League. Our championship trophy is named DA MAN. And you get a designed mug with our league Logo and your team name frosted onto it.

We have 4 Divisions (4 in each) and play a 12 week regular season with a 4 week playoff format. Each team will play the whole four weeks for money or standings.

Better you do (other than the 5 top teams) , the better draft priority you get when the next years draft comes around.

Have 14 per team, with 9 starters.

Our leagues name is Who Da Man Fantasy Football League. Our championship trophy is named DA MAN. And you get a designed mug with our league Logo and your team name frosted onto it.

We have 4 Divisions (4 in each) and play a 12 week regular season with a 4 week playoff format. Each team will play the whole four weeks for money or standings.

Better you do (other than the 5 top teams) , the better draft priority you get when the next years draft comes around.

Have 14 per team, with 9 starters.

In regards to the bolded, do you mean that those teams get to PICK their draft slot or just get the next highest picks? I think it'd be "better" to get to pick your draft slot. Some folks like picking later in the round(s).

Actually, how our league works is that each team gets a choice of keeping 1-2 or 3 players. 1st round of the draft would be for teams that kept 1. 2nd round are for teams that kept 1 or 2 and round 3 starts the regular draft.

This keeps everyone playing for something right till the end of the season and playoffs. It all counts for something. Also gives a nice balance of a keeper league and a re draft league.

Always like to tweak the league and I hope I get one idea from this form that can use. But it would also be great to see other Leagues out there. Fun to see what they look like too.