[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big news W/ Sharper and no one posts it

boltnlava

Im with HBTC on this and its not even close . He is talking about going out with a woman, having drinks and then consensual sex at the end of the night. The woman had a choice to drink and the woman had the choice to agree or disagree to the sex. The drinks were part of having some fun. The drinks werent used to knock the person out to have sex with them. Sharper took away the persons choice on both fronts. He slipped them the drug unknowingly (very different than a woman having drinks that nobody forced on her) and then had sex with them when they were knocked unconscious because of the drugs he illegally slipped them without their consent. They obviously cant give consent while they are asleep. In the drinking scenario. If the person passes out from drinks whether they agreed to the drinks or not, and you have sex with them, yes I consider that rape because they arent awake to consent to the sex. If they are drunk and have consensual sex with you and they got drunk by their own choice, I see absolutely nothing wrong with it. A night out laughing it up and drinking with a women and finishing it it off with a bang you both agree to is friggin awesome. It isnt rape.

and Whomper brings some sanity to the thread..

A guy taking a woman out for an evening of drinking and partying and them getting drunk and having consensual sex is the same as slipping drugs in her drink and raping her?

You guys are fn nuts

Im with HBTC on this and its not even close . He is talking about going out with a woman, having drinks and then consensual sex at the end of the night. The woman had a choice to drink and the woman had the choice to agree or disagree to the sex. The drinks were part of having some fun. The drinks werent used to knock the person out to have sex with them. Sharper took away the persons choice on both fronts. He slipped them the drug unknowingly (very different than a woman having drinks that nobody forced on her) and then had sex with them when they were knocked unconscious because of the drugs he illegally slipped them without their consent. They obviously cant give consent while they are asleep. In the drinking scenario. If the person passes out from drinks whether they agreed to the drinks or not, and you have sex with them, yes I consider that rape because they arent awake to consent to the sex. If they are drunk and have consensual sex with you and they got drunk by their own choice, I see absolutely nothing wrong with it. A night out laughing it up and drinking with a women and finishing it it off with a bang you both agree to is friggin awesome. It isnt rape.

I agree with whomper.

k