[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Illegal Use Of Words

keggerz

I can understand what they're trying to do but I think it will be a horrible failure if they pass the rule.

I understand 100% but I blame the parents of these poorly uneducated youths, that caused this to even be an issue in the first place .................................... Now I sound just like my dad :lol:

LOL

This doesn't surprise me at all. Let's kiss the hypersensitive whiners' butts and wussify the NFL even more - starting of course with the all-powerful race card. Shocker.

This has become a game played by children, run by retards, and even more of a circus of the absurd than I thought possible, which is amazing in itself.

I can see it coming to this: "Mr Ref, he called me a..a......boogerface! * BAWL * "

(Ref pats player on helmet) "there there now, don't worry we'll makum all better.....I'll penalize the bully and you go and get some milk n cookies on the sideline and the Sensitivity Coach will help you recover."

BULLYING.......15 YDS AND PLAYER IS EJECTED FOR BEING A MEANIE!

*Martin applauds as he sips formula from his bottle*

lol

racist

Edited by darin3

They already have taunting - doesn't that likely already cover the words if they want? I cannot imagine players using derogatory terms for an ethnicity that is not on the field. They should just have a "I don't like you" penalty referees can call that sort of covers everything.

They already have taunting - doesn't that likely already cover the words if they want? I cannot imagine players using derogatory terms for an ethnicity that is not on the field. They should just have a "I don't like you" penalty referees can call that sort of covers everything.

No , not really , it would not cover the use of a WR calling his own QB or a QB calling his own O lineman a fag or "N"

Taunting

This is a penalty in the NFL, much to the chagrin of many fans. It is a usually a subjective call made by the officials, and is called when one player stands over the opposition while the opposition is on the ground, spikes the ball aggressively in the direction of the opposition, or performs any other act that could be seen to provoke the other team unnecessarily. This is a serious penalty and results in a 15-yard assessment on the offending team.

Edited by MustOfBeenDrunk

Yep its ok for them to use it as a term of endearment with the A at the end but if whitey says it, or if anybody uses the ER then its racist.

How about come up with a better term. What happened to BRO or CUZ or DUDE, not cool or edgy enough anymore?

I agree that the whole trying to police it is silly, and that if they're going to do that then many phrases/words should be included. Fact is, to many of these guys it is just how they talk. I don't think you can change that, only collect fines for it. Kind of like all the taunting, I wish it would end but its become a big part of ahletics starting early in life.