[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Free Agency 2014

BeeR

I asked McCoy if Sproles was going to be used to keep him fresh this year: (jump to 1:04)

Hopefully, Sproles will still be as big a part of the offense as he has been in the past or at least as productive with the touches he gets, as I plan on taking him 1st overall in a dynasty league.

Hopefully, Sproles will still be as big a part of the offense as he has been in the past or at least as productive with the touches he gets, as I plan on taking him 1st overall in a dynasty league.

Good luck with that....

Good luck with that....

Or McCoy. LoL!

Flowers gathered up by San Diego:

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/6/24/5839380/brandon-flowers-signs-with-san-diego-chargers

Ian Rapoport@RapSheetFollow

CB Brandon Flowers’ 1-year deal with the #Chargers is worth up to $5M, I’m told. Can prove himself in 2014, cash in again at 29

3:51 PM - 24 Jun 2014

Flowers gathered up by San Diego:

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/6/24/5839380/brandon-flowers-signs-with-san-diego-chargers

Ian Rapoport@RapSheetFollow

CB Brandon Flowers’ 1-year deal with the #Chargers is worth up to $5M, I’m told. Can prove himself in 2014, cash in again at 29

3:51 PM - 24 Jun 2014

With Verrett and now Flowers as the nickel, things are looking up for this terribly ranked pass defense from last year.

Edited by irish