[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2014 Huddler Mock NFL Draft...

irish

Being "familiar" with a live buffalo does not make you qualified to make picks for the bills in this mock draft. It does however qualify you for jail time and a job in the Cowboys front office

Too soon

• Like 1

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there isn't a homer who wants to draft for the Jets I can do it. But before I do so I need to know if this mock draft is supposed to be realistic or based on serious analysis because you can't have it both ways with the Jets.

Edited by Papajohn

Irish I've done the ravens the past few years and can again

All yours.

If you get to where we need to take three a piece, my wife is a Cardinals fan so I somewhat pay attention to them.

Alright, I'll keep it in mind.

If there isn't a homer who wants to draft for the Jets I can do it. But before I do so I need to know if this mock draft is supposed to be realistic or based on serious analysis because you can't have it both ways with the Jets.

Sounds good and try not to draft realistically as the jets do, take it more seriously.

10 teams remaining and we still can't get an eagles homer...

Edited by irish

Should a Pats fan be allowed to draft for the Jets? I think there could be some intentional bust picking there... :thinking:

Should a Pats fan be allowed to draft for the Jets? I think there could be some intentional bust picking there... :thinking:

He's not the first doing inter-divisional picking. Taz is picking for the chiefs.

He's not the first doing inter-divisional picking. Taz is picking for the chiefs.

True but we all know that Taz will try to pick a good player for San Diego and a bust for the Chiefs and will end up picking a bust for SD and a steal for KCC! Its just how he drafts! :brow:

I'll draft two but whatever whoever

That would be your call.

Also, I've now added round 2, so we'll do the full 2 rounds and start as soon as we're full. Thanks to those who have joined so far and have taken on multiple teams.

I'll take the dolphins if nobody else does. I'm familiar with their brand of stink.

Got 'em

I can take the Bengals too to get this thing moving.

All yours.

Teams remaining that need someone to draft for them. I really want to avoid someone from having to draft for 3 teams. I have had offers for the Eagles, Cards and Texans but am hoping others will step up as we still have time.

1. Houston Texans -

3. Jacksonville Jaguars -

6. Atlanta Falcons -

7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers -

10. Detroit Lions -

20. Arizona Cardinals -

22. Philadelphia Eagles -

27. New Orleans Saints -

I'll take the jags if needed....should be pretty easy, 49ers and jags switch 1st round picks....seems realistic enough :brow:

You got 'em.

Should list the teams that are doubled up in case a true homer wanders in here accidentally.

Accidentally...LoL! I'll put it together.

Shorttynaz is taking the cards. 7 teams left...

I'll ditch the Colts and double up elsewhere if I can, a late 2d rounder only barely even counts pffft

Okay so keep the Rams and what other team?