[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Roddy White fails to come through on bet

Shorttynaz

Great job by Roddy!!! And he really did go above and beyond. That's called making good and then some.

So now that he has paid up, all he gets is scorn from this crowd. Tough crowd.

I applaud Roddy for eventually living up to his word. I also know he makes money on endorsements. It's also a near certainty that either his agent or 'his people,' put together a succinct cost/benefit analysis on continuing to be a welcher vs. being honorable and buying dude the tickets he promised.

This whole scenario was caused by Roddy White, despite his inability to grasp it. I'm not a blame the athlete first type of guy, but Roddy only needs to look at himself for this no win situation.

Edited by Bobby Brown
  • Like 1

Is anybody really gullible enough to think that he did this because it was the right thing to do?

Who cares? The guy who got Super Bowl tickets on top of the season tickets surely doesn't.

Who cares? The guy who got Super Bowl tickets on top of the season tickets surely doesn't.

I certainly don't. Just think it's funny how people are singing his praises now like he did it for any reason other than to not look like such an ass. Honestly I don't think the guy really deserved anything, but as usual Roddy doesn't have the sense to understand that people will actually take what he says seriously. You'd think that he would have learned a lesson by now, especially after the "Free Mike Vick" stunt. But I seriously doubt this is the last time he does or says something stupid.

• Like 1

I certainly don't. Just think it's funny how people are singing his praises now like he did it for any reason other than to not look like such an ass. Honestly I don't think the guy really deserved anything, but as usual Roddy doesn't have the sense to understand that people will actually take what he says seriously. You'd think that he would have learned a lesson by now, especially after the "Free Mike Vick" stunt. But I seriously doubt this is the last time he does or says something stupid.

You know what they say about stupid........

Can't fix it

Well then you are safe and should be demanding payment.

Uh, have you seen the midgets she's smuggling in her shirt in that one movie with Bradley Cooper?

I'd say she's got some serious talent.

And I'm not giving Roddy any :clap: here, he shoulda made good on that bet the minute it happened.