[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What type of spreadsheets do you guys use

ginstwin

I let The Huddle(and few other sites) design the spreadsheets, then I customize to each particular league's scoring system before printing them off. I make too damn many spreadsheets at work to want to make more on my own time for fantasy football.

• Like 1

Right after the draft, at some point, there will be a post for the best spreadsheet on the web. Designed by a fellow Huddler...you just have to wait for it.

I think he's knows about it. See the other thread he posted.

I am a Rookie FF in my 2nd year.

I am in a few leagues and wondered if any of you would be willing to share the way you manage and design your spreadsheets.

Thanks

You can pay the huddle a measly $20-$25 and they have a pretty good one - ya cheap bastard!

LOL - Just playin man.. But seriously, this site has some great info - the cost is cheap for what you get throughout the season..

Right after the draft, at some point, there will be a post for the best spreadsheet on the web. Designed by a fellow Huddler...you just have to wait for it.

That spreadsheet is awesome. Obviously out of date but its exactly what i am looking for. I asked the OP if /when he will be releasing the latest version. Hopefully as you say it will be just after the draft.

Thanks guys I appreciate ALL the replies.

Shorttynaz - I will certainly join up now not an issue. Where do i find a decent spreadsheet on the huddle . Is it available once i join and pay my membership?

It's more of a 'draft sheet' or one pager, but you put in your league scoring parameters, and based on DMDs (and his staff) projections, they're not only ranked by position, but also broken down in 'tiers' as well. That alone (to me) is worth the price of admission. It's available once you pay, can't find last years - usually come out with their 1st projections mid/late June and then fine tune them throughout pre-season.

There's a lot more than just this one pager though. A lot of good 'pre-draft' material and insight.

Now, DMD, as I've given you a lot of $$ over the years, can I have a free subscription this year?? :)

Edited by Shorttynaz

It's more of a 'draft sheet' or one pager, but you put in your league scoring parameters, and based on DMDs (and his staff) projections, they're not only ranked by position, but also broken down in 'tiers' as well. That alone (to me) is worth the price of admission. It's available once you pay, can't find last years - usually come out with their 1st projections mid/late June and then fine tune them throughout pre-season.

Excellent, i will join now and check it out. Much appreciated.

Unless i have misunderstood it membership goes from June 1 to May 31st . If i join now i only get 2 months for a full years fee.

I will contact the Huddles staff.

I believe that you get a full year from when you join.

Now, DMD, as I've given you a lot of $$ over the years, can I have a free subscription this year?? :)

I keep having contests mostly for you! How many do I have to run before you win? :wink:

• Like 4

Most everything should be free until June 1st. So join after then to access the new premium material. Hopefully the delayed NFL draft is not going to adversely affect when we can have all the ranks done by June 1.

"I went 5yrs without paying. I need to school him on how to beat the system I guess? :wink:" = tazinib1

With lips that can suck chrome off a bumper, I'm not surprised.

Damn it all, can someone tell me why the quote button isn't workin or me?

"I went 5yrs without paying. I need to school him on how to beat the system I guess? :wink:" = tazinib1

With lips that can suck chrome off a bumper, I'm not surprised.

Damn it all, can someone tell me why the quote button isn't workin or me?

How the hell do you know what kind of lips I have!!!

btw: when you hit quote, make sure your little light switch in the upper left hand corner of the reply box is set.

Most everything should be free until June 1st. So join after then to access the new premium material. Hopefully the delayed NFL draft is not going to adversely affect when we can have all the ranks done by June 1.

Will do. Thanks for the info . I will join for certain after June 1st.

My main data spreadsheet is over 2.5 million cells in size and how I manage it depends on what I'm working on.

That must be a bit special . I would love to get something like that with a great amount of usable data.

I am not very techie but spent most of the day building a spreadsheet only to realise that all of the players i downloaded were pre the FA moves :tdown: