[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need to decide on keepers

I am in a ten team 1 PPR league. We are allowed up to 6 keepers and I'm having a bit of trouble. No matter what 6 I keep I have to give up the same picks so the price paid isn't relevant. Our starting lineups are QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/FLEX (RB/WR/TE)

My choices (pick 6):

Aaron Rodgers

DaMarco Murray

Zac Stacy

Montee Ball

Dez Bryant

Antonio Brown

Alshon Jeffrey

Aaron Rodgers

Dez Bryant

Alshon Jeffrey

Antonio Brown

Montee Ball

Zac Stacy

I do not trust Demarco Murray. But that is just my personal opinion.

• Like 2

Rogers and Bryant are clear choices. Ball and Stacy have upside, and Murray Is feast or famine (yep, 1000 yes, but 450 came in 3 games, disappearing in others) Brown should be solid and Alshon is rated highly despite being a #2 ... I'd let go of Alshon as tbs should be scarcer with the flex role starting.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm tossing Stacy back personally. Not sure your draft status, but I think you're much more likely to see Stacy at your first pick than you would Murray. That's not why I'm doing it, I like Murray much better, but that's always a good tie-breaker too.

• 2 weeks later...