[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL says the 2014 schedule will be released mid-April

DMD

Your last 5 weeks look brutal.

Seriously, they playing NFC West teams I doubt they will make playoff this year.

The last half does look brutal but I can see them putting up 10 wins. It's always fun to be optimistic in April :wink:

Haha the Raiders got screwed.

Week 1 cross-country to NJ

Week 2 home

Week 3 cross-country to Boston

Week 4 trans-atlantic to London "home" game

And just in case they survive that and are making a run at 7-9 late in the year to save some jobs:

Week 14 SFO

Week 15 @KC

Week 17 @DEN

Actually that week 3/4 setup is exactly what they want, and probably same for any west coast team playing in London. East coast game one week, then travel to London. That is better than playing on the west coast and then having the longer travel. I think the NFL wants those teams in London days before the game, to participate in other NFL activities for the fans.

The Browns finish with 4 of their last 6 on the road and with some pretty tough opponents. Everybody gets screwed a little, and some of it has more to do with what divisions you play outside your own. NFC East used to be murderers row, now people worry about playing the NFC West, since all 4 teams are pretty competitive.