[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Donald Trump...and the Buffalo Bills?

tazinib1

:gag:

This sounds good on paper - he says he'll keep them in Buffalo etc - but I can't see how having another egomaniacal d b a g and making the league an even bigger circus than it already is would be a good thing.

:gag:

This sounds good on paper - he says he'll keep them in Buffalo etc - but I can't see how having another egomaniacal d b a g and making the league an even bigger circus than it already is would be a good thing.

Question... do you ever have ANYTHING positive to say about ANYONE? Ever?

Trump is an incredible businessman. He'd keep the team settled in eastern New York and would inject some life into the franchise.

I think it'd be a good thing for the Bills and the NFL.

Trump is an incredible businessman. He'd keep the team settled in eastern New York and would inject some life into the franchise.

Or western NY...... :unsure:

But yeah, I agree

And he has a major East Coast base. Factor in all his reality stuff and then remember who the owner of the USFL New Jersey Generals was. I agree....I'm down (not that it matters what my opinion is) for this change of ownership. We shall see....

First order of business would be changing their name to the Donalds.

I don't really care, but think his huge ego and desire to be in the public eye constantly will not be a good thing. Good businessman, but good for the NFL, not so sure.