[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Finally hit the 10K mark this year

electricrelish

I didn't even notice that I surpassed ten thousand posts this year. Wish I had made a more significant post, but I'll still take a belated piece of cake,

congrats :unsure:

let me be the first to say

get me a sammich n00b

You know, you guys would make a post for no reason at all. So silly!

Remember when people would do really cool milestone posts in the Tailgate?

:kicksrock:

And congrats! :clap:

I think HughOne made a really good one when he hit 20k. Puddy as well...there have been a few good ones though. I might make it to HOF status this year...but thats a ton of padding in one season :wink:

• Like 1

I think HughOne made a really good one when he hit 20k. Puddy as well...there have been a few good ones though. I might make it to HOF status this year...but thats a ton of padding in one season :wink:

Chargerz had one that was freakin' phenomenal. I think it had a bunch of office war stories mixed in there, great stuff. :tup:

I had a pretty awesome 33k post all queued up, but it was during the "turmoil" here on these boards and it just didn't feel right to post it. :kicksrock:

Maybe one of these days I'll go back and find all the items I had worked on and post it.

And as for getting a ton of posts, go ahead and join a dynasty league or 2 and see what happens, especially during restricted free agency :lol:

I had a pretty awesome 33k post all queued up, but it was during the "turmoil" here on these boards and it just didn't feel right to post it. :kicksrock:

Maybe one of these days I'll go back and find all the items I had worked on and post it.

And as for getting a ton of posts, go ahead and join a dynasty league or 2 and see what happens, especially during restricted free agency :lol:

May as well hold that for your 40,000 post.

Damn, I just realized I recently had my 5,000 post, not bad for a relative noob.

Edited by stevegrab

• 3 weeks later...

I was the first to 10,000 posts back in 2002 I believe it was ... Blitzkrieg and I were trying to get there first ... then we both grew up ... kinda ... now it is a post or two a month.

Weren't you also Member Number One at one time? Still?

Wouldn't it be nice to have a post-meter, which counted posts that actually said something, instead of :tup: or :clap: or :fool: etc.

Oh well, I seem to keep reading them all anyway! :rolleyes:

I don't even know how many I have.

I pretty much only post in league forums and has decreased a bunch since the

Heck, this is the first time I've come into this forum in quite awhile

Edited by REZ