[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keyshawn Johnson arrested on domestic abuse charges...

irish

“When deputies arrived, it was determined that the resident and his ex-girlfriend were involved in a domestic dispute,” the LASD said.

Interesting. What the heck is his ex doing at his house? I'm not going to speculate, but my first thought is, his ex showed up at his crib unannounced and he told her to GTFO and she went ballistic on him and he just slapped her upside her nappy head and now is paying the price for "being the guy" in the situation.

• Like 2

Interesting. What the heck is his ex doing at his house? I'm not going to speculate, but my first thought is, his ex showed up at his crib unannounced and he told her to GTFO and she went ballistic on him and he just slapped her upside her nappy head and now is paying the price for "being the guy" in the situation.

Probably a good guess. When in doubt, the law tends to screw over the man.

• Like 2

I've heard that when cops show up and its a domestic situation, if they are convinced that one party struck the other they have to arrest them. They don't have a choice. Doesn't matter why she was there. If she had struck him they would be arresting her.

I've heard that when cops show up and its a domestic situation, if they are convinced that one party struck the other they have to arrest them. They don't have a choice. Doesn't matter why she was there. If she had struck him they would be arresting her.

:rolleyes: Thanks Captain Obvious. I figured some "black and white" thinker would come along and post something like this. I didn't say it DID "matter" why she was there. I merely stated it was a strong possibility that she showed up unwanted (why else would an ex be at your place?) and things got out of hand.

Are you and LorDopie the same person? Just curious.

• Like 1

I thought you weren't going to speculate? :thinking:

:lol:

I thought you weren't going to speculate? :thinking:

:lol:

Bad choice of words and/or fingers going faster than brain.

Shoulda been:

Interesting. What the heck is his ex doing at his house? I'm not one to speculate, but my first thought is, his ex showed up at his crib unannounced and he told her to GTFO and she went ballistic on him and he just slapped her upside her nappy head and now is paying the price for "being the guy" in the situation.

Better?

Bad choice of words and/or fingers going faster than brain.

Shoulda been:

Interesting. What the heck is his ex doing at his house? I'm not one to speculate, but my first thought is, his ex showed up at his crib unannounced and he told her to GTFO and she went ballistic on him and he just slapped her upside her nappy head and now is paying the price for "being the guy" in the situation.

Better?

Nope.

:mouth:

Maybe he hit her because his Daddy was mean to him when he was 6.

Am I getting closer?

Warmer...