[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Russell Wilson getting a divorce

Glabra

She has one of the worst bodies I've seen in a while. Of course, I am not fond of fitness/body builder types in the first place. But, she's just plain fugly.

So fat women are your type? Fugly, really. May not be a 10, may not be every guys cup of tea, but if that's fugly then I'd like to see the women you're dating.

So fat women are your type? Fugly, really. May not be a 10, may not be every guys cup of tea, but if that's fugly then I'd like to see the women you're dating.

I don't discriminate :lol: And you would be amazed the women I date being I work in the film industry. At any rate, I have never and will never find fitness/body builder types attractive. I find it gross, actually. But that's just me.

Just busting your ballz Taz. Don't care for muscle bound women myself, but always find it funny when people refer to relatively attractive women as ugly. Like they date nothing but super models. Figure you get your share in the biz.

He tells them all he's a producer, lol.

• Like 1

Come on that ain't right, you know damn well that Taz isn't dating somebody hotter than her.

She isn't ugly, she just had a really ugly moment. We all have them.

Edited by irish

Come on that ain't right, you know damn well that Taz isn't dating somebody hotter than her.

She isn't ugly, she just had a really ugly moment. We all have them.

Sounds like my redraft philosophy. I'm not dumb, I just had a real dumb draft. We all have them.

• Like 1

I don't discriminate :lol: And you would be amazed the women I date being I work in the film industry. At any rate, I have never and will never find fitness/body builder types attractive. I find it gross, actually. But that's just me.

Kind of sounds like Taz likes his guys to be the soft, feminine type too. :brow:

Edited by Tripleshot

Smart move by Wilson. Any man with that sort of career trajectory and no children should get divorced. If he loves her, remarry with a prenup.

Not sure if you're just being facitious and I may just be captain obvious here, but any man that would try to divorce his wife and remarry her with a prenup just because he's about to hit a big payday never loved her to begin with. Of course I have always hated the idea of a prenup anyway. It's a huge sign of distrust and selfishness IMO.

• Like 1

If it was pure money challenge he could do a post-nuptial (yes it's a real thing)

Yeah, that'll fly. "Hey, honey, I won't divorce you if you agree to take no money when we do divorce later". He's far better off doing it, getting rich, then "giving her a second chance" in a couple of years.

It's better to beg for forgiveness than seek permission.

Not sure if you're just being facitious and I may just be captain obvious here, but any man that would try to divorce his wife and remarry her with a prenup just because he's about to hit a big payday never loved her to begin with. Of course I have always hated the idea of a prenup anyway. It's a huge sign of distrust and selfishness IMO.

Definitely being sarcastic about the remarriage.

But unfortunately, the decisions of courts in this country have made it financially risky for any successful man to tie the knot.

• Like 1