[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No Cheering in Buffalo?

tazinib1

Followed this story some and it makes me wonder how many professional sports teams with cheerleaders/dance squads have an outside company running the whole thing. People will get mad at the Bills, but this woman and her comapny are primarily responsible for the treatment of the cheerleaders and the decision to not have a squad this year. I've even seen people saying things like "the NFL needs to pay these women a fair wage blah-blah-blah...." when the NFL and it appears some of the teams don't really have much to do with them.

Lol! I didn't see any fugly ones in the Buffalo Cheerleader pics linked to the articles about them, just a lot of hot cheerleaders that are probably too toned and in-shape for Taz.

:lol: Lets not get carried away here.

The decision was made two days after five former Jills filed a lawsuit complaining they worked hundreds of hours for free, and were subjected to groping and sexual comments.

I'm shocked that sexual comments were made towards cheerleaders. Shocked I tell ya!

I never understood who they are for anyway. Woman mostly hate them, little girls don't need any extra pressure regarding looks and body types, and if you're a guy who gets turned on by abstract female shapes 30 yards away you need to surf the web more often.

That leaves little boys and that's fine to objectify women, but the 2% who fit this group are usually on their knees facing away from the field balls deep in a plate of nachos and blocking my view of the play.

As far as the, rules and suggestions for cheerleaders...I think most young women could say "like" and "ya know" quite a bit less. Fortunately have had mostly good luck with hygenical vages although I did lose my sense of smell many years ago if I ever had it. (true story I can't smell)

Never hurts to reinforce how one should take care of themselves and act when representing your BILLION dollar company.

Give me a frisbee catching dog or lunatics parachuting into the the stadium everyday of the week verses cheerleaders dancing to a Def Leppard/AC/DC/Motley Crew remix.

I might like to see the players version of this handbook.

"When washing your enormous dong after every practice be sure to include the taint and bung."

"Avoid using (ya know) when talking about your Glock." "Yeah like it holds, ya know, like 15 bullets, ya know."

The idea that cheerleading is a career of some kind is utterly hilarious.

Once there ceases to be thousands of women lining up to do this "oppressive" "job", then the remaining "employees" will have leverage to negotiate.

I keep hearing about the jiggle test these cheerleaders were subjected to, that the management was looking for fat jiggling and would threaten a cheerleader's place on the squad if she "jiggled". I'm disappointed, enraged, and livid over this. :tdown::furious: I thought the jiggle test was to see how much their boobs bounced.

Edited by Tripleshot

I keep hearing about the jiggle test these cheerleaders were subjected to, that the management was looking for fat jiggling and would threaten a cheerleader's place on the squad if she "jiggled". I'm disappointed, enraged, and livid over this. :tdown::furious: I thought the jiggle test was to see how much their boobs bounced.

Wait you mean it's not? I'm outraged!

I still get amazed every time I read something like this, you audition for a job, get offered the job, read the contract, sign the contract, then complain about the contract, and sue

My thoughts exactly. There was an article in ESPN Mag about some similar nonsense going on in Oakland. At what point did the fact these women freely chose to be cheerleaders cease to matter?

The idea that cheerleading is a career of some kind is utterly hilarious.

Once there ceases to be thousands of women lining up to do this "oppressive" "job", then the remaining "employees" will have leverage to negotiate.

Exactly

#notnearlyasimportantastheythinktheyare