[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you want from your team in the Draft?

dfv87

Dynasty owners of Kenny Stills shed a tear or two with the selection of Cooks

As a big proponent of Stills in the past, I'd still have to agree. Cooks is going to be sick in our offense. Cooks, Stills, Colston & Graham on the line... oh my.

If the Colts had not traded for Trent Richardson, they could have selected the best guard in the draft at 26 . . . Xavier Su'a-Filo . . .

sigh . . . I hope Trent is better next year . . . much better.

Edited by CaptainHook

Simply the safest pick in the draft. Oline is set. Can't blame them for drafting best available. Looked like there wasn't an option to trade out of the pick. Very solid pick at 16. Romo will have more time and the running game will improve. Many of you always whine about not being able to get short yardage and protect leads. Well this pick goes a long way to getting the job done late in games.

As a big proponent of Stills in the past, I'd still have to agree. Cooks is going to be sick in our offense. Cooks, Stills, Colston & Graham on the line... oh my.

I don't think it hurts Stills one bit. In NO there is no such thing as not enough targets. Still gets his plus most of Moore's, Cooks gets Sproles' plus Moore's leftovers, and however much Colston slows down gets split.

That was a fantastic move by the Vikes. Only gave up pick #108 to jump Houston and get Bridgewater.

On another note, what the hell were the Chiefs thinking? :pullhair:

• Like 1

The Fuller pick was very safe and makes sense. Donald was their target.

Agree.

So bummed when the Rams took Donald at #13.

And that Rams d-line looks scary good.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

Like the trading the Browns did, not thrilled with the Manziel pick. Hopefully it was the GM and coaches that pulled that trigger, not Haslam. Local reports last night said the Browns ticket lines lit up as soon as Manziel was picked. And most stories also mentioned him first, before Gilbert since he is the sexy pick and will "generate excitement". if he doesn't generate wins it won't matter.

Another first round pick next year is nice. They didn't really need Watkins or Evans as much as a good CB to team with Haden. Time to get some OL/DL/LB help today.

Love what Cleveland did. They will grab another WR or two to work on being able to spread teams out. This team is so close to being good. Many pieces are there. QB is absolutely killing them. Hopefully Hoyer or JM can help them out.

Like the trading the Browns did, not thrilled with the Manziel pick. Hopefully it was the GM and coaches that pulled that trigger, not Haslam. Local reports last night said the Browns ticket lines lit up as soon as Manziel was picked. And most stories also mentioned him first, before Gilbert since he is the sexy pick and will "generate excitement". if he doesn't generate wins it won't matter.

Another first round pick next year is nice. They didn't really need Watkins or Evans as much as a good CB to team with Haden. Time to get some OL/DL/LB help today.

Browns were selling around 40 season tickets a day. After the JF pick, they sold 1200

I am coming around on JM these days. As a late 1st rounder, I think you guys got good value. I think that he will be a big difference maker and I say that CLE is a nice dark horse for a wild card this year.