[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Manziel reportedly comes up short

DMD

Pro tip: when filing an important document, spelling does matter.

"During last year's Nathan hot dog eating contest"

"He skyes with Judereon Clowney"

A real winner :clap:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pro tip: when filing an important document, spelling does matter.

"During last year's Nathan hot dog eating contest"

"He skyes with Judereon Clowney"

A real winner :clap:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Duuude..... you realize this is fake, yes? :blink:

Not too mention that the claim is by Samantha Schacher. LoL! You wanna Schacher now or Schacher later.

Whoever did this is a moran. I mean, people have been sued over less. Pun partially intended there.

"people" have been sued over "less"... How much were you sued for? ;)

If anyone wanted to make money off on naked pics of johnny all they would have to do is sell them to TMZ. That video of Jay z getting beat by his sister in law made that guy that leaked it $250,000. I would gladly get fired for that kind of money.

At least he's studying his playbook in Vegas.

http://ftw.usatoday....dying-las-vegas

Yeah, I was watching the UFC event and when they put the camera on JM, I just said "oh jeez." Had to explain to the non-football fans that it's a rookie that hits up every "face on TV" chance he can.

Kind of disturbing based upon that leaked Patriots scouting report. Per that report, he apparently didn't participate in many off-season sessions with his teammates and only attended 1 pre-game film study session his entire college football career. But was able to make parties and such.

Guess he's a gamer, not a bookworm.

Edited by Riffraff

I'm gonna start calling him Johnny Goofball and see if he catches on. Dude is an attention whore and party boy. He's Mark Sanchez with better skills. If he's not starting for the Browns he'll probably run up and down the sideline looking for the camera "Hey look at me, put me on TV dammit!"

I still wonder if the Browns properly factored all this in when drafting him.

Did he waive down a cameraman or something? I guess I'm in the minority again when I say people are making a big deal out of nothing. I guess Peyton Manning/Tom Brady/Drew Brees/Aaron Rodgers et al have never been to Vegas.

Did he waive down a cameraman or something? I guess I'm in the minority again when I say people are making a big deal out of nothing. I guess Peyton Manning/Tom Brady/Drew Brees/Aaron Rodgers et al have never been to Vegas.

Didn't a certain Cowboy QB go to Cancun the weekend before a playoff game or something like that?

He plays to the camera everywhere he goes, never tries to avoid the media attention. He's part of the new social media generation that thinks everything they do should be plastered across the internet, twitter, instagram etc. He is a celebrity but has proven nothing yet in the NFL. He has as much a chance of being a bust as being a success.

I'd be happy to swap the Saints for Brees and the few years he has left in the NFL. You can have the party boy, and every home game he can whoop it up on Bourbon street until 2AM before the game. He'd love that. In fact I bet he's already bored with the little nightlife there is Cleveland.

Sure once camps start, pre-season games and such he may back off on his partying. But if he isn't the starter, I can see him neglecting his work (practice, learning the playbook and such) to go out partying. He was doing that in college and didn't have to really work hard because his athletic ability carried him to that point. Look at most of the top successful athletes in pro sports, how many of them are running around like this. Darin mentions Romo, that is more his speed, not the actions of Brees/Brady/Manning/Rodgers. I remember what Cris Carter used to tell the rookies, how they'd be out drinking, dining and partying every night while he was practicing, or at home studying plays and film. And on Sunday he'd torch their asses. Jerry Rice was the same, obsessed with improving, not being in the spotlight.

The lawsuit was dismissed last week in a Florida court (yet apparently was not news until now)

http://www.ohio.com/blogs/cleveland-browns/cleveland-browns-1.270107/judge-dismisses-phony-lawsuit-against-browns-rookie-johnny-manziel-1.493275

Judge Steven D. Merryday dismissed the suit last week and deemed it “immaterial, impertinent and scandalous,” according to the report.