[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bell or Patterson as my Keeper?

(5th Round) Laveon Bell or (14th Round) Cordarelle Patterson. I lose the round of my keeper.

Can only keep 1. We play 2 WR 2 RB and 1 Flex. The kicker is we also receive 1 point per 25 return yards. Also PPR. 14 round draft

Both players scored about the same points last year 216 and 217 respectivly.

HELP!!! Thanks in advance.

Bell will be harder to replace in the draft - not many 3 down backs these days and he has as good a shot as any to get that, plus he can catch.

Patterson is nice and obviously gets a boost from the return yards, but, with a requirement of 2 RBs and only needing 2 WRs, I'm locking up one of the few every down backs for a 5th rounder for sure.

• Like 1

I would keep Bell. Pittsburgh wants to get back to their power running roots. The Vikings have a weird QB situation, and are projected to have a horrible record. Having a young reliable back like Bell, especially in a keeper league and for a 5th is ideal. Besides, if Patterson is predicted to go at round 14, you have a chance to draft him again.

• Like 1

Bell, hands down... love Patterson but I don't know what to expect in MN too many unknowns (QB, play calling, dump passes to AP and K. Rudolph).

For a rookie Bell did quite well and missed the first 4 games...He's going to get touches and if you drop him he will not make it through the 3rd rnd if not the 2nd.

Bell will catch between 3-5 passes, run 20 times a game and is the goal line guy (YACarry hopefully goes up).

Edited by robotpimp

Bell - 5th round is definitely a bargain. (45 catches = 399 yards in 13 games, 1259 total yards as a rookie). There is a good chance he improves just based on him playing all 16 games. If you only can play two WRs it makes it harder to justify playing C.Patterson with the ?'s surrounding the Vikes offense.