[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Get to keep 5...

I have the following players and am able to keep 5. The first 5 I am putting down are who I think I'm keeping. Its a standard scoring league. What do you all think?

QB Nick Foles

RB Lesean McCoy

RB Matt Forte

WR Antonio Brown

D/ST Seattle

QB Cam Newton

RB Toby Gerhart

WR Andre Johnson

WR Keenan Allen

WR Victor Cruz

WR Riley Cooper

D/ST Baltimore

Thank you.

Do you have strange scoring rules for defenses that causes there to be a large disparity in their scoring?

Assuming it is fairly standard, and lineup requirements are fairly standard, I would be keeping Cruz or Allen over the defense.

Heck, I might even keep both of them over the defense and Foles depending on lineup reqs/league size and who is likely to be available in the draft.

Not knowing the scoring rules, I would go:

McCoy

Forte

Allen

Brown

Cruz

Your WR and RB are set. I am positive you can get a top level QB in round one of your draft.

• Like 1

Not knowing the scoring rules, I would go:

McCoy

Forte

Allen

Brown

Cruz

Your WR and RB are set. I am positive you can get a top level QB in round one of your draft.

+1 no brainer

Sorry its taken a few days to get back guys. The problem with not keeping a QB is that since I am keeping 5 guys, I don't draft until round 6. The guys who are rebuilding and only keeping maybe one player, start drafting in round 2. So, I am worried about losing a really good QB.

Unless you start more than 1 QB, you should be fine with drafting a QB. All the years that i have won in one of my leagues i hadn't taken a QB before the 6th round. Won last year with Foles, who went undrafted. QB is deep. You can target someone like stafford. They will throw a lot and they have lots of weapons. I could go on with a list of QB's to get.

Edited by zing

How many teams in the league?

You didn't mention that keeping less than 5 is an option. Now we need to know your keeper rules.

Strong likelihood I would lean to just keeping McCoy and Forte, tossing everyone else back and just focusing on drafting BPA, but that would depend on who you think would be best players available and how many teams are keeping less than 5 players.