[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cruz AND Ridley for Murray OR Spiller?

I have AJ Green, Julio Jones, and Jimmy Graham in a startup so I'm still solid in the receiving without Cruz. But my top 3 RBs are Johnson, Ridley, and McFadden. The latter 2 could be off the field as early as week 1. So I was thinking about approaching the owner with Spiller and Murray. Do you think Cruz and Ridley for either Spiller or Murray is fair? And if so which RB, Spiller or Murray, would you pursue? Or would you sit tight with Cruz/Ridley?

Murray for sure, Ridley can get into the doghouse quickly with all the options the Pats have it's a headache immediately if they go away from running or even using Ridley. Losing Cruz won't hurt with the upside Murray can provide... The way Murray played towards the end of the year was impressive. I like a healthy Spiller but a smallish guy and Jackson lingering around still, love the talent and big game potential but Murray game in and out can produce as a solid RB2 possibly upside of RB1 numbers. IMHO