[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who wins this trade?

theirish

This is a PPR Dynasty league 12 teams with standard scoring. Just wanted to hear everyone's opinion. Basically the team that received J. Graham is playing for now and the team that received Cameron is building for the futture.

The trade was:

Team A received: Jimmy Graham

Team B received: Jordan Cameron, 1.10 Draft pick in the rookie draft, 2015 1st round pick in rookie draft

Just wanted to hear everyone's opinion about this. I would assume that Team B would be recieving a pick later in the 1st round in 2015. Thank you.

Given what each team is playing for, seems like a pretty good deal for both teams.

Given that Graham has a longer track record of elite performance while Cameron has 1 season (which also only had 31 catches and 1 TD in the last 8 games compared to 49/6 in the first 8), I think giving up the picks on a team positioned to win now makes sense to move from Cameron to Graham at TE. And if I am not positioned to win now and believe Cameron will perform more like the first half of last season as opposed to the second half, then I would make the move to acquire the exra picks.

Final say - slight nod to the team getting Graham, but close enough to be considered fair.

The trade makes sense for both teams and getting Graham is HUGE. However, getting a guy like Cameron plus 2 #1s is a nice replacement for him. It all depends on what the other owner turns those #1s into. If he hits on both and gets top notch players plus a solid upcoming TE in Cameron, than he'll end up with the better end in the deal. However, if he bombs on both, than getting Graham was worth it. The 2014 rookie pick is a later one too and who knows what number pick '15 will be for him.

In this scenario of playing for now vs. playing for the future I would say this is a pretty fair trade. Since you are playing for now this works for you since you are getting the best player in the deal.