[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to keep?

SMF

PPR semi standard scoring league (QBs score a little less than standard)

Can start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE and 2 "Super Flex" (Can be QB/RB/WR/TE but not 2 of the same position).

Can only keep one:

Russell Wilson for 12th round pick

Jordan Cameron for 13th round pick

Antonio Brown for 5th round pick

I think I am leaning toward Cameron but being able to start two QBs makes me consider Wilson.

What do QBs score compared to the other positions? You say that QBs score a little less than standard, but the problem is in most standard scoring systems, QBs score way more than the RBs and WRs and are pretty much automatic shoe ins for super flex spots, even all the way down to QB 24+.

So, assuming that is the case here, you kind of have to keep Wilson (who can score fairly decently, right around #10-12 QB) and probably try grab another QB (if available) fairly early to plug in at the flex spot giving you the maximum advantage possible.

If this assumption is off, post the typical scores by position and we can re-tailor the advice to that.

I can pretty much guarantee that Brown for a 5th will not be a consideration given your options for Wilson and Cameron.

Edited by Big Country