[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Want to represent the Huddle? IBL 2014 is forming now.

MonkeyOne

The 2014 Huddle InterBoard League (IBL) is now forming, where a team of Huddlers compete against other fantasy boards for year long bragging rights. It's a one of a kind system. If you are interested in joining this fun, competitive, and absolutely unique league please follow this link for more details http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/321679-the-interboard-league-new-members-needed-one-of-the-toughest-leagues-to-compete-in/page__st__50#entry3945961

You can also PM WashingtonD for more details

I certainly don't want to be a fly in the ointment, but I would advise those that are thinking about doing this that they be prepared for a big-time commitment. The drafts can lag and will be intense. The format can be confusing. And you're not only representing yourself but this site and its message board vets as well.

Good luck, guys! :tup:

I certainly don't want to be a fly in the ointment, but I would advise those that are thinking about doing this that they be prepared for a big-time commitment. The drafts can lag and will be intense. The format can be confusing. And you're not only representing yourself but this site and its message board vets as well.

Good luck, guys! :tup:

Agreed with all the above.

I will add to Darins thoughts that if you are willing to put the time in you get top notch coaching from Huddlers who have been competing and winning in this league for years.

Definitely read the linked thread for a lot more details on the format as it is completely unique and challenging (especially the draft) but a great and addictive experience overall.

D

2 open spots left. Draft starts in about a month. Strategizing with some of the best minds at the huddle starts now.

I know i fit that description but I'll be away on vacation from July 29th-August 6th.

Late draft you would be clear. Spot is yours if you want it

How many spots are left? If you can't find someone/don't have someone, I'll step up.

2 spots.

We have some time.

Your call, just know I'm an option and will step up if you need/want.

Sounds like a hell of a lot of fun, but I'm not sure how much time I'm going to have this fall, unless I quit my job, lol. This part-time consulting thing has been leeching a helluva a lot more time than I signed on for originally. :tdown:

Not us

Right, hard to finish in 5th and 1st, got that part. So...Who again finished in 1st?