[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mock Draft Advise

Brosquito

10 team 9th overall. Any advice?

R1-9

Calvin Johnson

DET-WR

R2-12

Aaron Rodgers

GB-QB

R3-29

Alfred Morris

WAS-RB

R4-32

C.J. Spiller

BUF-RB

R5-49

Percy Harvin

SEA-WR

R6-52

Vernon Davis

SF-TE

R7-69

Kendall Wright

TEN-WR

R8-72

T.Y. Hilton

IND-WR

R9-89

Ray Rice

BAL-RB

R10-92

Maurice Jones-Drew

OAK-RB

R11-109

Terrance Williams

DAL-WR

R12-112

Philip Rivers

SD-QB

R13-129

Charles Clay

MIA-TE

R14-132

Nick Novak

SD-K

R15-149

Cleveland Browns

CLE-DEF

I really doubt cj makes it to 9 in a ppr, I prefere in ppr's where you can start 3 wr's and drafting at the back of the draft as you are to go wr, wr, rb, wr the top rb's will be off the board by 9 and you start by taking 2 of the top 5/6 wr's and as the rest of the group come back to wr's Iin the 2nd and 3rd you can find a value pick rb at the end of 3. Another wr in the 4th, then take another look at the rb's in the 5/6th rounds as the others are getting their 2nd and 3rd wr's

I use mock drafts to gauge where players might go and to work at it I do several from the #9 spot and then compare. So then you really have something to compare and try some strategies like Millwork was saying , I like to try from different spots too just to see what the numbers MIGHT be ,

Yeah if you don't see CJ at 9 which I'm sure you won't.. you could go wr/wr and get some RB's 3/4 but it depends on the league if they are like majority of my leagues I'm in people still hoard RB's when it's PPR they hoard towards catching backs which makes it more scary to start WR/WR.. although your strategy with getting potentially Morris and CJ 3/4 if something like that panned out in real life and you were to snag DT (Den) and say A.Brown or AJ Green I would be very happy with that core (200 receptions between the two).. Trade your Rodgers 2nd pick for Brady in the 5th/6th or wait until the 6th for QB I think you'd have a strong base.