[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper Trade Advice

I am in a 12 team, 5 player keeper league that is performance scoring plus PPR with 6 pt QB TDs. Starting Lineups are 1QB, 1RB, 2 WR, 2 RB/WR, Flex 1 TE. We can keep the players forever, with no limits and no picks to give up. I took 2nd in the league and have the 11th pick in every round. It is an embarrassment of riches but wondering what you think this is the right way to go. My keepable players as it is now are:

Brees

Foster

Megatron

AJ Green

Marshall

--------------

K. Allen

Gerhart

Tate

The trade is AJ Green for Jimmy Graham

was also offered Marshall and Allen for Graham...but that seems steep, even though I am a huge Green fan and believer and prefer to get rid of Marshall.

Do I make this trade???????

For me at this point it would depend on who you thought would be there at 11, i'll assume j graham would be kept, so if you stand pat at 11, your looking for the best rb left on the board, if you make the deal you can go either wr or rb at 11, and hope for the other in the 2nd round. Dalton did lose his oc, this off-season, and I can see them trying to run the ball more as well as marvin jones seemed to pick up speed as a.j. green drew coverage as the season progressed, so I don't mind the trade.