[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need some keeper advice!

mac88

i'm in a 14 team non ppr keeper league and I need advice on my last keeper choice. should I keep Jordan Cameron or Roddy White??? I've been leaning towards Cameron because of Josh Gordon probably missing the season but with Gonzalez retiring that should open up more targets for White. What do you guys think?

Gonzo retiring means the Falcons are going to move to more 3 wide out sets. This could mean a #3WR could be relevent in fantasy. It could mean Roddy and Julio get more targets.

Cameron is going to be the saftey net for Hoyer or Manziel. Plus he is one of the best pass catcher (that what his twitter bio says) on the team.

I like White more this year but in the long run and with a higher ceiling i would have to go with Cameron. CLE has some uncertainty with new coaches/system and who the QB will be and now with Gordon out I think that Hurts Cameron more as he will draw better coverage.

In the end if it was me I think I would keep Cameron as others have said WR is deep and having a top TE is very valuable...

• Like 2

I am a Browns fan and I am not sure how Cameron will be this year b/c he will be the focus of the Defense and QB could be a worry.

I think Roddy can be solid if he is healthy & and Julio is there to take most attention. I would say go with Roddy

• 2 weeks later...

I think the lack of PPR actually makes this a closer decision, as a lot of what makes the elite TEs stand out over their counterparts is the sheer volume of catches they get, but, at then end of the day, I agree with the majority that Cameron is still the option here. White is easier to replace in the draft and Cameron does have top 2-3 TE upside, whereas realistically White probably does not have the same upside as a WR.