[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rookie Keeper?

Panther73

10 team PPR 1vet keeper 1 rookie keeper vet can be kept 2 years and a rookie up to 3. Rd value goes up 25% each year. I'm likely keeping D Murray for 9th rd pk(last year he can be kept). My other options will be Crabtree-16th rd pk(can be kept next year for a 12 or Julio-5th rd(last year he can be kept). My delima is at rookie keeper. I only have Justin Hunter-16th rd keeper. I can keep Hunter, trade my 8th rd pick for a 13th and Patterson(return stats count) who is a 16th rd keeper or try to negotiate a deal for Zac Stacy who is available for trade?

Edited by Panther73

I think I'd all over getting patterson, I'd try to move hunter and your 10th for patterson and a 13th or 14th and keep murray for the 9th crabtree is an interesting risk/reward pick, and I might do it depending on my draft spot in the first. If you are top 4 (McCoy, Forte, Charles) I'd be temped as a wr or 2 should go in the top 5, but it depends on who everyone else keeps of course

I think I definitely keep Murray for the 9th out of the veteran options.

So, options are keep Hunter for a 16th

or

keep Patterson and a 13th for an 8th and 16th rounder

So, is Patterson and a 13th worth giving up Hunter and an 8th?

I like Hunter but I think I would do the deal, assuming return points provide something decent and aren't basically negligible.

However, I think I would first inquire at what Stacy would cost before I pulled the trigger to determine if that is an even better option