[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Preliminary thoughts on keepers

Trying to decide which set of keepers I should choose. Default espn rules with .5 ppr, snake draft, 12 teams, 17 rounds in the draft, 5 players kept, only allowed to keep only one player either in round 1 or 2(not both), and people hoard RBs

I have some players to choose from and I'm decided on a few, but not 100% sure over all.

My choices:

2 Jordy Nelson

3 Jamaal Charles

7 Andrew Luck

11 Gronkowski

17 Cordarelle Patterson or Michael Floyd

or

1 Reggie Bush

3 Jamaal Charles

7 Andrew Luck

11 Gronkowski

17 Cordarelle Patterson or Michael Floyd

I could also not keep Nelson or Bush and keep both Patterson and Floyd.

I also could throw Drew Brees in there at number 2, but since I have Luck, and so far down, i'd like to keep him.

Edited by ImNotSoIgnorant

1 Reggie Bush

3 Jamaal Charles

7 Andrew Luck

11 Gronkowski

17 Cordarelle Patterson

I would go with this because as you said people hoard RBs and a 1st for reggie is a lot but in your situation i would go with him over jordy.

What pick do you have and what are the chances you see Bush or someone better in the first? If you could keep both the 17th's and still get Bush that's a no-brainer, no chance those WR's last until the end of the draft.

1 Reggie Bush

3 Jamaal Charles

7 Andrew Luck

11 Gronkowski

17 Cordarelle Patterson

I would go with this because as you said people hoard RBs and a 1st for reggie is a lot but in your situation i would go with him over jordy.

I'm leaning your way about RBs, but why Patterson over Michael Floyd?

What pick do you have and what are the chances you see Bush or someone better in the first? If you could keep both the 17th's and still get Bush that's a no-brainer, no chance those WR's last until the end of the draft.

It hasn't been determined yet where I'll be in the draft. I was number 4 in my league last year so I pick 4th to last where my position will be in the draft. If I keep both WRs then I'd have to lose bush or gronk. Chances are slim that someone better than bush will be in the draft. I'm not too keen on him though with Joique Bell right behind him.

Completely agree with Flemingd: Bush, Charles, Gronk, Floyd and Patterson.. if possible., but it also depends on draft position in round one I may throw back Bush for Jordy. I don't think Luck is necessary @ 7 you can get him back or wait another round. just my opinion.

Completely agree with Flemingd: Bush, Charles, Gronk, Floyd and Patterson.. if possible., but it also depends on draft position in round one I may throw back Bush for Jordy. I don't think Luck is necessary @ 7 you can get him back or wait another round. just my opinion.

I like this idea - keep Bush, Charles, Gronk, Floyd and Patterson.

You are pretty set at RB, especially in a PPR.

You have decent WR 2/3 locked in cheap, so you can address your primary WRs early on in draft while others are scrambling for RBs

You have a good TE locked in for an 11th. You can address a second TE relatively early just in case Gronk continues with the injuries.

QB is easy to fill/replace, and Luck in the 7th isn't spectacular value, so I'd let him go as getting him, or a comparable QB, in the 7th-10th round range is fairly easy to do.

• Like 1