[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty Trade

I have a potential trade that would help my struggling RB squad in my dynasty that we keep 18 players in. I have the 4th pick overall and am leaning towards going WR with that first pick.

Send: Larry Fitzgerald & 2.9 Get: Trent Richardson & 4.2

My Roster

RB: Chris Johnson

Shane Vereen

Lamar Miller

Andre Ellington

Christine Michael

Deangelo Williams

WR: Randall Cobb

Keenan Allen

Kendall Wright

Aquain Boldin

Nate Burleson (or Rishard Matthews/Marlon Brown)

This is a 12 team .5 ppr and we start 2 RB 2 WR & a flex (RB/WR/TE)

Thanks for all your help!

Edited by hunterxu07

I see that you are struggling at RB but I don't like Trent Richardson. He could easily lose the starting job to Ballad or Bradshaw. It could be even worse if another RBBC happens.

I personally would hold onto Fitzgerald and the 2.9. Until I see Richardson firmly holding the starting job, I don't trust him.

I have to agree with all the other posts, forget the trade, maybe at 4 look to draft hyde to shore up your rb's for the future or trade down a few for someone else to take cooks, matthews, ebron then take hyde. your rb's didn't produce last year, hopefully vereen is fully healed and healthy all year, ellington should be a solid rb2 or flex play cj2k while not the performer he has been in the past is consistent 1000 yards and has only missed 1 game and with the jets, who don't have much of a passing game should see solid numbers again this year. Dwill should be a safe bye week fill in,

He was good for the Browns and I think he still has some in the tank and is so young. Typical Cleveland fan always optimistic for no reason.

I was one of the Browns fans that actually liked the Richardson trade. He wasn't doing anything fantastic for us and we got great value out of him. I figure that the draft pick became Manziel and he has a lot more potential than Richardson.

I was one of the Browns fans that actually liked the Richardson trade. He wasn't doing anything fantastic for us and we got great value out of him. I figure that the draft pick became Manziel and he has a lot more potential than Richardson.

In hindsight I liked the trade at the time I hated it!