[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Condolence Gifts for Loser Teams

LiveOutside

You can design your own championship ring and wear it to the draft. That's what we are doing for our league. Just posted about it. $50 for the design and $64.99 to get it made out of polished nickel steel or polished gold steel. See pics below.

a>]

a>]

a>]

If you wants to do this for your league, send me an email at tjross2411@gmail.com and we can make it happen before 2014 kickoff. There is no better feeling than tapping your championship ring on the table, Frank Underwood-style, while watching redzone channel with your buddies.

Last year I mailed condolence card to all the players I beat in my league. I am looking to step this up. One idea I had was to send fantasy football of dummies books to everyone or Kleenex boxes. What are some other thoughts?

How about just acting like you been there before ? No need for celebrations and rubbing someones nose in it

I don't know what is worst , a sore looser or a $@*#%*&@&^ winner

• Like 1

How about just acting like you been there before ? No need for celebrations and rubbing someones nose in it

I don't know what is worst , a sore looser or a $@*#%*&@&^ winner

It's definitely the 2nd one

• Like 1

We have a last place "you suck" trophy set up in our ESPN league. It's good for some ribbing at the draft the next year and anyone could end up with it.

I gotta say that sending some card to everyone who you beat last year is some pretty weak honda. Who the hell even has the time to waste on such a childish exploit?

Like I said, if someone in my league did that, there's no way they would get a trade done with me unless I was robbing them blind - I would never agree to anything that improved their team. And at the draft the next year, they would be getting trucked with pretty hard.

• Like 5

We have a last place "you suck" trophy set up in our ESPN league. It's good for some ribbing at the draft the next year and anyone could end up with it.

I gotta say that sending some card to everyone who you beat last year is some pretty weak honda. Who the hell even has the time to waste on such a childish exploit?

Like I said, if someone in my league did that, there's no way they would get a trade done with me unless I was robbing them blind - I would never agree to anything that improved their team. And at the draft the next year, they would be getting trucked with pretty hard.

Gotta agree - pretty lame to do unless everybody in the league does that for fun.

Edited by GoldenEagle81

Yeah having a bit of fun as a group at the expense of whomever finishes last is good natured fun but sending cards/emails gloating to everyone is just going to make people hate you. The guy whose won our league the last two years has been a good winner in this sense and people still hate him just because he's successful :brow:

Sounds like a league of 12 year olds. I just don't get all this gloating and acting superior. It is a game that is mostly luck (some say 90% luck and 10% luck). You won, you got your prize and trophy, do you really need to stroke your own ego by trashing others?

Man, you old-timers are a bunch of dried up vags.

The reason we all got into fantasy football in the first place was to talk hellacious smack to our buddies. Holy Smokes, some of the stories I have of the things we used to do to each other way back then.

The card thing is a freaking riot. With your buddies, all bets are off in FF. You bring the heat or you sit there like a little pansy man.

• Like 3

Man, you old-timers are a bunch of dried up vags.

The reason we all got into fantasy football in the first place was to talk hellacious smack to our buddies. Holy Smokes, some of the stories I have of the things we used to do to each other way back then.

The card thing is a freaking riot. With your buddies, all bets are off in FF. You bring the heat or you sit there like a little pansy man.

In a league with a bunch of friends, something like that would be much more acceptable. However in a league with work colleagues in a corporate setting with the president himself in the league, this is not something that is acceptable. It's a nice gag idea if it is the right group of people. Not everything applies in every situation.

In a league with a bunch of friends, something like that would be much more acceptable. However in a league with work colleagues in a corporate setting with the president himself in the league, this is not something that is acceptable. It's a nice gag idea if it is the right group of people. Not everything applies in every situation.

And many people did not start playing FF to talk smack with their friends. It was a fun thing to do during football season.

BREAKING NEWS! You are NOT NFL GM's! It's FANTASY Football! Have fun with it and LIGHTEN UP!!!!

If and/or when I win my league again i will be sending out condolence cards to the rest of the league proclaiming how sorry I am for their loses. Freakin riot Dude!

BREAKING NEWS! You are NOT NFL GM's! It's FANTASY Football! Have fun with it and LIGHTEN UP!!!!

If and/or when I win my league again i will be sending out condolence cards to the rest of the league proclaiming how sorry I am for their loses. Freakin riot Dude!

Each to their own I guess, just don't find acting like an arrogant ass to be my idea of fun.

Each to their own I guess, just don't find acting like an arrogant ass to be my idea of fun.

Exactly. We talk plenty of honda all season long (and especially at the draft) in my main league, but the cards thing would definitely be viewed as a douchy thing to do.

Besides, honda talk after the fact is generally a puss move anyhow. Have some balls and talk your honda before the matchup/season/whatever. Once you win, you don't have to say anything.

• Like 2